•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Cozy Kitchen

Midnight snack? A festive dinner with friends? Giggles over brownies?

Come to the cozy kitchen... this place is a chef's dream, with every modern appliance, including a fully-stocked refrigerator, and over in the corner there's a fireplace with a couple of comfy rocking chairs nearby. So come on in, whip up a delectable treat and share it with your friends!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (283 previous messages)
Chrebet - 09:38am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#284 of 15953)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL ok it's a deal.

Space you're right that is good.

sassi - 10:41am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#285 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

HI ALL!

Dallin, I spent 3 weeks in Utah, down in Richfield and I swear, visited every national park there. Whirlwind trip and was very impressed with the beauty of your state. My favourite parks were Zion and Bryce Canyon.

I'm used to the cold too - northern BC here - still I love the fire, the down quilt and beanbag chair in the Kitchen.

Especially on grey days like this, hope it doesn't snow as my mom has a chiropractic appt later today and I have to take her. I have to babysit the chiropractor's children while Mom has her initial visit. Or....it'll be forever before she gets in. Gotta love small towns. :)

Max, cracked up laughing about the $40 and conversation.

Kirsten, it reminds me of how it was when I first came to MN too - grey background. Much nicer than that red/maroon.

Ok, back to that horrible four letter word starting with W....another cup of STRONG coffee and away I go. ;)

DallinH - 10:46am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#286 of 15953)
Eagles may soar, but Weasles do not get $ucked into Jet engines. =)

Sassi - yea, Zions and Bryce are my Fav. too, it is a pretty state, I just love the mountains, I about died when I travled to Pheonix and they showed me there one "mountain" I about died of laughter.... and thats must be a really small town if you have to babbysit the chiropractors kids so your mom can see him!

*pokes at a "bubba bagle", the changes his mind and grabs an Einstien Cinimin Rasin, with Strawberry Cream cheese... I'm content... :D

scarlet - 10:52am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#287 of 15953)
Some days I just want to be a MISSING PERSON

very happy the colors have changed...couldn't read a thing yesterday

sassi - 11:09am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#288 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Absolutely Scarlet, I couldn't read anything either yesterday.

Dallin, chiropractor is a she. =o) I've been seeing her for around 7 years, so she knows me well. And yes, it's definitely a small town - can't see this happening in a city. As for mountains, there's a manmade mountain in Sask for skiing. It's a hoot to see - this mountain in the middle of flat prairie land. ~laughing~

Grabbing another cup of coffee and hitting the files...with a bat. *wink*

Jersey Girl - 11:41am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#289 of 15953)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Kirsten - please tell me that you are not encouraging your children to be counterfitters by telling them to go make their own money?

kirsten b - 11:49am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#290 of 15953)

Gee, I only wish they could "print" their own money. No, I tell them to go rake leaves and stuff.

Sunnybrook - 12:15pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#291 of 15953)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

I would be happy if at least one of my four kids could correctly identify the clothes hamper.

MaxOut - 01:13pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#292 of 15953)
Worlds worst excuse: "But we've always done it that way."

clothes hamper? what is clothes hamper?

Sunnybrook - 01:18pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#293 of 15953)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

I see that you are siding with my kids.

MaxOut - 01:42pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#294 of 15953)
Worlds worst excuse: "But we've always done it that way."

if you think your kids are bad, let em spend a week with me
i'm sure when you get them back you will remember when they were "angels" weg

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (15659 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Cozy Kitchen

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: