•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (126 previous messages)
Chris Wise - 10:14pm Oct 14, 2008 PST(#127 of 3115)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

I confess that posting on MN using my husband's 24" x 32" HD monitor is really fun.

Aggie - 05:42am Oct 15, 2008 PST(#128 of 3115)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

I confess I've always appreciated that explanation of economics, Fran.

Chris, I'm not in your face, am I? ;)

I confess that we just can't quite seem to slip into Fall. After a couple of days in the 70s, we will be in the 80s today and are supposed to be back to 97 degrees come Friday. Makes choosing something to wear an adventure.

Fran Hinkel - 07:03am Oct 15, 2008 PST(#129 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I confess I wouldn't mind a little bit more of the 70's weather! It is getting nippy in the mornings and evenings here already. And, the winter here is looonnng!

Beautiful_1 - 08:58am Oct 15, 2008 PST(#130 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I confess that my church is having a 'fall festival' and I am one of the helpers....I think I will dress up as a gypsy

White Tornado - 12:03pm Oct 15, 2008 PST(#131 of 3115)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

I confess to Pooky's ANNOUNCE.......u may not have it as bad as ur honey but as miserable as I have been the past few days I don't think I have it as bad as you.......have not been able to sleep well past few days and what I thought was an infected pimple on my head turns out to be a boil.

Have not had em since my childhood days but now had one last year just after my health insurance ran out and I treated it myself. Did not realize the deja vu bec it is hidden in my left strip of bacon on the side; but when I got so frustrated at 2am I went out to garage to get mini mirror.........sooooooooo did not take long to get a close shave on the subject once I saw it.......i just got my ins card two weeks ago so have an appt tomorrow,,,in meantime i have been draining it slowly.

Soooooooo ((((( Pooky )))))) tho mine has caused a headache of sorts.....may not last as long.

bella wanella - 12:00am Oct 16, 2008 PST(#132 of 3115)

ooohhhh my WT ... bless your sweet heart!!

I confess too that I am having an unreal and impossible bout with not being able to sleep! One entertaining thing about it is how odd the world looks through blurred vision and if I can keep from panicking I can actually have fun with those 'fainting spell' moments!!

White Tornado - 05:52am Oct 16, 2008 PST(#133 of 3115)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

((((((( Bella )))))))

I confess I was able to drain boil before bed and was able to sleep~~~~~~and dream upstairs in bedroom!!!!~~~~~for first time in 5 days or so. Between 1 and 3am had a bit of a struggle.
I went downstairs to drain it a second time and the lump really decreased in size. I could actually see tip of the core but had no instrument to get at it.
Good news is I slept very well on couch thereafter and the doc should have an easy time finishing off the boil.

Fran Hinkel - 06:44am Oct 16, 2008 PST(#134 of 3115)

Good luck on that WT. Maybe you should also talk to him about your sleeping problem.

Bella, get thee to a doctor!

I Confess, I just heard on the news that older people who are used to reading a lot and surfing the web have increased mental acuity. Yay for me, I do both!

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I just heard on the news.... LOL!

White Tornado - 06:52am Oct 16, 2008 PST(#135 of 3115)

Fran...thanks.....as for now the lack of sleep seems to be linked directly to the boil and the pressure it has caused on head. Will see what happens after it has healed.

Fran Hinkel - 07:14am Oct 16, 2008 PST(#136 of 3115)

I Confess, I could take a nap in the time it is taking the page to load this morning!

Hopefully, all will be well after your doctor visit, WT

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2979 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: