•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (16 previous messages)
kirsten b - 08:04pm Sep 18, 2008 PST(#17 of 3115)

I confess that I am actually leaving town for the weekend. Its going to be a shock to my system. I haven't been gone overnight for a few years. I also confess that I have to bring the kids with me. Hubby will be home alone.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 08:09pm Sep 18, 2008 PST(#18 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Lucky hubby.

Ann-B - 02:24am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#19 of 3115)
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself

I confess I took the day off and I am being extremely lazy...;-)

Took kid to dentist this morning before school, and will take him to the optician after school, and in between I had to stay home as we were expecting someone from the waterworks that should replace the meter....;-)

Ah, well, some more coffee and then I might perhaps consider to get some laundry done... *content sigh from the couch with laptop on lap*

The Clueless One - 09:56am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#20 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

I confess that today at work was extremely bleh.

bella wanella - 11:27am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#21 of 3115)

I confess my heart is breaking. This big house is busy with everyone packing and getting all the right papers ... everyone's future unknown. I confess I wish there was a required lock in camp where divorcing parents were required to go through "hell" to prove their marriage is over before their children are put through such a disaster themselves.

I also confess that I would love to take the both of them and shake them till their eyes roll around in their heads!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 11:48am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#22 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I can't believe she is taking the kids now that school has started. If she planned to take them, she should have done it before school started. And it sounds like your son is already in hell.

Beautiful_1 - 11:53am Sep 19, 2008 PST(#23 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

((((((((Bella and familia)))))))))

Chris Wise - 03:40pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#24 of 3115)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

I confess I actually have something to confess.

Yesterday, trying to delete one of my own posts, I accidentally deleted the entire "Crosswords Lovers" discussion. All of it. Fran saved it and me and it's back.

I didn't want to confess until it was fixed (or I knew for sure it couldn't be fixed) because I didn't want to cause unnecessary panic!

Whew! (((Fran)))(((MN Family))) and for the record, I don't virtually hug anyone outside this website - it's not in my character!

Stevie B - 03:49pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#25 of 3115)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

I shouldn't worry too much about it Chris. I confess that more than one time I've nearly deleted a discussion. Haven't quite managed it yet, but it's probably only a matter of time.

If it makes you feel any better, other sites have similar issues. An admin on Wikipedia once managed to delete the main page - you can read that here.

Bren - 04:42pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#26 of 3115)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

I confess, I know something I'm not suppose to (until tomorrow that is)... but I'm going to share it with you because it has me so excited.... my daughter text me this afternoon to tell me that her UD(Uncle doug) has gained 20 lbs! He wants to tell me himself so I "must" act surprised.. But I confess I have been Woohooing all day!! lol

Beautiful_1 - 04:47pm Sep 19, 2008 PST(#27 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Yay Doug!!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3088 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: