•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (193 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 07:09am Oct 23, 2008 PST(#194 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

The reason it is not secret, WT, is that ACORN is so blatant about what they are doing! College students filmed "voter organizers" and got caught in the act! This is nothing new for Acorn, they have a reputation for it.

What's happening here is something we have never seen before: centrist Clinton Democrats and Republicans are working together to expose the DNC and Obama campaign's illegal activities and orchestrated, coordinated fraud. Both parties are working with federal agents to investigate ACORN, which has been funded with upwards of $800,000 in questionable donations from the Obama campaign in what appears to be the expressed and explicit direction to engineer voter fraud in the general election (I have not personally investigated this). The tactics being employed now in the 15 states currently under investigation are the VERY SAME TACTICS we saw on the ground in Iowa, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska, Indiana, and other states working for Hillary Clinton in the primaries.

And all of this ties back to Chicago.

Where the Obama campaign and DNC are now based.

Obama once worked for ACORN's Project Vote program as its director and trained ACORN volunteers in the early 1990's. Later, as an attorney, Obama had ACORN as a client. Obama successfully represented ACORN, joined by the federal government, in a suit to force Illinois to implement the federal Motor Voter law, which Illinois Republicans feared could lead to voter fraud. ACORN's political action committee has endorsed Obama in his run for the White House.

Martha Dumas - 08:04am Oct 23, 2008 PST(#195 of 3115)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

May I point out that ACORN officials themselves were the ones who discovered the fraudulent applications and fired the employees in question. Hardly the behavior I would expect from an organization trying to pull off widespread voter fraud. I would also point out that a 5-year investigation carried out by Bush's own Justice Department failed to substantiate any "organized effort to skew federal elections" as documented here:
www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Martha Dumas - 08:57am Oct 23, 2008 PST(#196 of 3115)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

As far as why we need an organization like ACORN, I would say it's to counter situations like this:
www.nytimes.com/2008/10/09/us/politics/09voting.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
or this: www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081002_Vote-scam_fliers_target_black_neighborhoods.html

Fran Hinkel - 11:17am Oct 23, 2008 PST(#197 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Thanks for those links, Martha. I'm not quite sure what it has to do with Acorn going out on the streets to register voters fraudulently, but I appreciate hearing different opinions. My point was that we should not have to have people out there recruiting votes, on either side. Voting is a privilege and a duty. If you need someone to drag you there, maybe you should consider not voting.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2918 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: