•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (244 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 03:10am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#245 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Go in peace, my child! Your sins are forgiven!

Fran Hinkel - 03:11am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#246 of 3115)

I had to laugh about the repairmen coming, Jersey. I am the same way. If I was to have someone come in to clean, I would have to clean first, LOL!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:28am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#247 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Well, I've sort of gotten to know the complex's repairman as quite a few things needed fixing shortly after I moved in and the occasion other problems, like the broken garbage disposal. So since we've chatted and sort of know each other, I'm really embarrassed to have him in. I even hate having the cable repairman come in, even though I don't know him and will probably never see him again and I'm sure he's seen equally if not worse messes.

Fran Hinkel - 04:35am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#248 of 3115)

Because I have Peyton twice a week, I have a ton of stuff laying around, including one of those big wooden kitchen sets and a small table and chairs. It still looks cluttered to me even if I take away all the books and papers she uses!

Fran Hinkel - 04:36am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#249 of 3115)

And...I don't even want to talk about my desk, LOL. I spent 5 minutes searching for something this morning!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 05:01am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#250 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

That's why I like my clutter...everything is out in the open so I see it a million times a day, therefore I know exactly where it is when I need it. If I put it away, I can never remember where "away" is.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 05:36am Oct 30, 2008 PST(#251 of 3115)

I confess I should scrub my kitchen floor more often. It looks spectacular!

Fran Hinkel - 03:46am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#252 of 3115)

The thing with my desk is that when I get Peyton, she likes to play school at my desk (I never get to be the teacher, LOL), so I tend to take my pile of papers and put them into one pile. I went through the pile a couple of times and did not see what I was looking for. I did finally find it though.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:50am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#253 of 3115)

I don't have that many papers except for paid bills, which go into an accordion file. Any other papers I have either get stacked with some books on the floor or on the little table next to the sofa. I don't even really use my desk; I have a little table just the right size for my laptop as all my past computers have met their end when I've spilled drinks on them. Now I have a table too small to place drinks so this computer, I hope, is safe!

_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:51am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#254 of 3115)

Does Peyton like to play at your desk because it is your desk or just because it happens to be a desk? Maybe you could find a Peyton-sized desk at a garage sale or second hand store where she can play.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2861 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: