•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (253 previous messages)
_Jersey_Girl_ - 03:51am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#254 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Does Peyton like to play at your desk because it is your desk or just because it happens to be a desk? Maybe you could find a Peyton-sized desk at a garage sale or second hand store where she can play.

Fran Hinkel - 05:18am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#255 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I already have a kitchen set, table and chairs and various toys in my computer/playroom. I don't think I could fit even a small desk! I do think it is because it's my desk. She loves papers and office stuff. I did too when I was little. Actually, I still do, LOL!

She has a desk in her room at home (which belonged to her mother and Chrissy's dad refinished it beautifully) and a small desk with a computer on it in her playroom.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 05:58am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#256 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Sounds like she's all set, then. Just find a safe place for your papers!

Stevie B - 10:39am Oct 31, 2008 PST(#257 of 3115)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

I confess that I was lost for words earlier, when I saw what discussion had been added to P&G...

(((MNers)))

_Jersey_Girl_ - 12:25pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#258 of 3115)

I confess it is long overdue. (((((Stevie)))))

The Clueless One - 12:26pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#259 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

I confess I don't think I should have had all those chips...

bella wanella - 12:34pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#260 of 3115)

aaaawwww (((TCO))) ppooorrr tummy ...

I confess that for some reason ... I always am over stressed on Halloween ... I obsess over the trick or treaters coming to my door every dadgum Halloween .. I just can't help it!! It's like it's ooohhh my ... 3 hours until the doorbell starts ringing ... now it's 2 and 3/4 till trick or treaters and I do this silly stressing over being here to answer the door and I am a bundle of nerves until about 10:30 at night!!! Pitiful isn't it??? But every year I do it again and again .. I think it drives me crazier than it does the dogs!! lolol

The Clueless One - 12:37pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#261 of 3115)

Living in a block of flats like I do, they're not that much of a problem. Even so, I'm guessing it's not as big an epidemic over here as it is over there.

The Clueless One - 12:38pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#262 of 3115)

And ((((Bella))))

_Jersey_Girl_ - 12:42pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#263 of 3115)

(((((TCO's tummy)))))
(((((Bella)))))

I live in a large complex of flats, as TCO says, with either many young professionals and a few college students. In the two Halloweens I've been here, the only trick-or-treater I've ever had was my friend's son that she drives clear across town, just so I can see his costume.

Martha Dumas - 01:01pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#264 of 3115)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

I haven't had a trick-or-treater in at least 10 years. Having a 500-foot (about 150 m for those of you that think metric) driveway might have something to do with it.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2851 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: