•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (266 previous messages)
rubyj - 06:31pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#267 of 3115)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

I confess didn't buy any candy this year...costs too much, hardly any come by and I'd rather check out MN and veg...

Beautiful_1 - 07:47pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#268 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I confess that this is soo much more fun then it should be - me and a cousin(who lives in oregon) are discussing plans for breaking out/escaping when we go to jail!

bella wanella - 08:26pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#269 of 3115)

weeeelll I have to confess I actually did have fun tonight passing out the candy ... the little children were sooo cute and we had two big baskets of candy so I let them take a handful and they were like OH WOW! ... some were so tiny ... there must have been about 50 or 60 kids. I don't know why I get myself so worked up over it ... I wish it was always like this.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 08:37pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#270 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I went with my best friend and her two kids. The 4-year-old boy was Pooh and his 18-month-old sister was Piglet. They were adorable. I confess I had a blast guessing the different costumes. I did feel bad that I mistook Prince Caspian for Sir Lancelot. There was a girl pirate, who I thought rocked and another girl who was a really great vampire, with a great big collar. I think I liked her even more as she wasn't all gooped up with vampire make-up. Both girls were about 8.

Fran Hinkel - 04:19am Nov 1, 2008 PST(#271 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I went out with my granddaughter. She was Tinkerbelle and I was Cry Baby, complete with big hoop costume that made me look more like a sumo wrestler, LOL! I had left a big bowl of candy outside at my house, under a light, but I don't think one thing was missing. We have the same deal here. No sidewalks, long driveways and houses spaced pretty far apart. I think most of the kids went into town. There was also a dance for the kids and something at a local church going on. We hardly saw anyone in my granddaughter's road, where we normally go every year.

Bella, if you find it too stressful, just set out a bowl of candy and a sign that says just take one please or please remember to share. A couple of houses here do that. (although here, we don't need a sign - kids are accompanited by parents).

_Jersey_Girl_ - 05:38am Nov 1, 2008 PST(#272 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

The one time I put out the bowl because I was going out, not only was all the candy was gone, but so was the bowl.

The Renegade Muffin - 11:44am Nov 1, 2008 PST(#273 of 3115)
A magician was driving down the road... then he turned into a driveway.

(Munching on his candy, looks up) .... (hides bowl behind his back)

Fran Hinkel - 05:07am Nov 3, 2008 PST(#274 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hey, I saw that bowl!

Ze Moi - 12:05pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#275 of 3115)
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me." --Tool

I confess I am ecstatic about the results of the election. :)

Beautiful_1 - 01:23pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#276 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I confess I agree with Ze

_Jersey_Girl_ - 01:35pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#277 of 3115)

I confess I wouldn't go so far as to describe myself as ecstatic but I confess I'm glad to see Bush leaving.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2838 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: