•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (280 previous messages)
Beautiful_1 - 04:04pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#281 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Thats what I'm wondering....

Ann-B - 04:31pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#282 of 3115)
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself

I confess that I too am very happy about Obama winning the election!

I also confess that McCain's speech where he admitted the defeat was a speech worthy of a statesman. I salute him for the way he handled it.

Beautiful_1 - 06:57pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#283 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I confess that my dad irks my nerves!!

BabyMelany - 07:30pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#284 of 3115)

I confess that I put on 2.6 pounds over the Halloween week....

I also confess that I won our pumkin decorating contest at work...but..I'll confess that I was the only real entry in it anyway - but my managers all voted for me and I was happy to get WAY more votes than I had anticipated, lol.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 07:37pm Nov 5, 2008 PST(#285 of 3115)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Yay, BaM!!!

Bren - 03:19am Nov 6, 2008 PST(#286 of 3115)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

why am I disappointed in people? Its simple.. I'm disappointed in those people who can't get past the fact that this country obviously decided we no longer want a republican in the office of president. That we want a President who showed us a difference. (No matter what he said McCain was not able to prove he was different from Bush-or Obama wouldn't have won by such a huge margin) Those people who can't accept the fact that we now have a President elect that they didn't want. When President Bush was elected for the second time it was accepted that he would be in office 4 mor years. I'd love to see people get over the fact that they didnt get McCain in office. Instead of complaining and wondering what will happen to the country now. Get over it, and realize that we need to once more become a united country. If we can't do that then yes "God help us all". Remember "United we stand, divide we fall"

The Clueless One - 03:34am Nov 6, 2008 PST(#287 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

I confess that I don't give a d@mn about Obama being the next US president, nor the fact that he is black. After all, what's colour got to do with a man's ability to lead a country on the correct path?

The Clueless One - 03:36am Nov 6, 2008 PST(#288 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

And yes, I know I'm probably ignorant.

Mulder_fan - 04:41am Nov 6, 2008 PST(#289 of 3115)
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. Agatha Christie

hear, hear Bren and TCO

and yes I am probably ignorant too when it comes to politics but how hard can it be to look on the positive side? its so much easier than being negative anyways!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2826 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: