•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (299 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 05:35am Nov 7, 2008 PST(#300 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Forgot to say, Bren, I may not agree with you, but I applaud you for saying what's on your mind instead of making ambiguous statements.

We are all free to talk about our opinions here and I think we all can do this and still be friends. The world would be a boring place if we didn't have an opportunity to talk about our differences.

Mulder, this is a little late, but Happy Kenyan holiday (you didn't say which one)!!

Fran Hinkel - 07:00am Nov 7, 2008 PST(#301 of 3115)

I have a little quote too.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." Rev. Martin Luther King

That's how I voted.

Mulder_fan - 08:09am Nov 7, 2008 PST(#302 of 3115)
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. Agatha Christie

Oh thanks Fran. I meant its a national holiday because Obama won, lol. Normally there wouldnt be a holiday.

Chris Wise - 08:18am Nov 7, 2008 PST(#303 of 3115)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

I confess that although "my" candidate did not win, I believe that God is in control and I put my hope for the future and my trust in Him.

I confess that I believe the president-elect is at least well-intentioned, and I will support and pray for him and his family, as I believe the job he is taking on is one of the most difficult, demanding and pivotal jobs in the world.

Fran Hinkel - 10:31am Nov 7, 2008 PST(#304 of 3115)

I changed the way I was praying before the election. I simply asked God to be in control, so I understand what you are saying, Chris.

Oh, LOL, Mulder, I misunderstood!

The Clueless One - 03:27pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#305 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

I confess I'm annoyed with shows such as Strictly Come Dancing where half of the vote is up to the viewing public. This is because they vote mainly for the underdog. They get through week after week while those with a better aptitude for dancing have to leave.

Strictly Come Dancing is the same as Dancing With The Stars, I think.

Beautiful_1 - 03:29pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#306 of 3115)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I confess that I hope I am around here long enough to help some newbies that come through and see them grow up.

Chris Wise - 03:51pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#307 of 3115)

(((B1)))) You will be - I confess I love to hear you say that!

The Clueless One - 03:52pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#308 of 3115)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

And I confess I hope to be here to see it. ((((B1))))

Chris Wise - 04:25pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#309 of 3115)

I confess that I was just doing some "housekeeping" in my email contacts when I came upon the name "Priscilla Reid" with a nickname of "Prissy". It was so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who Prissy was. Had to do a search of emails to discover this was an email address I created for myself to participate in a Mystery Party as my assigned character, Prissy Reid!

LOL and wishing for another MP!

rubyj - 07:32pm Nov 8, 2008 PST(#310 of 3115)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

I confess I miss the MP's...and if any of our MMN's [missing mner's] are lurking I wish they'd pop in every now and then...

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2805 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: