Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (131 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 02:14pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#132 of 8481)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Oh, snoring has become a big issue for us. I spend more time on the sofa than I ever did! But, I can't put all the blame on hubby. I've started to snore too and now it is a matter of us keeping each other up!

I used to be able to poke him and tell him to roll over and he would stop. Not any more. Now, the whole house can hear him. I seriously wonder if he has sleep apnea.

Sunnybrook - 02:20pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#133 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

My hubby has actually pushed me on the floor.. and he hears a "thump" followed by the continuation of my snores.. *sigh*

But the kids say he snores louder, so I just laugh, and go back to sleep.

Fran Hinkel - 02:30pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#134 of 8481)

I wish I could. Nothing can keep me awake like someone snoring. I was so glad that, for the most part, I didn't have a roommate when I was in the hospital. Of course, the morphine probably would have assured sleep anyway, LOL!

Fran Hinkel - 02:33pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#135 of 8481)

It must be the middle of the night in Belgium - I can't believe Gerdje is not here! For when you see this, Hi Gerdje! I finally get a chance to just sit and post and it is just the two of us - not that I am not enjoying your company - but I would have liked to touch base with some others too. Usually, it is post and run for me. Bill was putting in a new garage door opener, so I had some free time. He's done now so I don't know how much longer I'll be around.

I tried to email Oren and it was returned to me. Do you know if he has a new email address?

Jersey Girl - 02:36pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#136 of 8481)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Ahhhhhhh, snoring. It is an issue for me as well. Larry snores lying on his back and his side and it doesn't matter wether or not he closes his mouth (the closed mouth snoring is worse; it sounds like he is vacuuming his sinuses). Any suggestions?

Sunnybrook - 02:37pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#137 of 8481)

I had to share a room when I was pregnant with the twins.. the doc wasn't happy cause I couldn't sleep.. he ORDERED me a private room LOL

Sunnybrook - 02:41pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#138 of 8481)

It's easier to just kick him out, and start out fresh. LOL

Fran Hinkel - 02:41pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#139 of 8481)

Hi Jersey. Bill actually asked the doctor about it. The doctor asked him if it was a problem for him. Bill said no. That was the end of it, LOL!

The only solution I found was the sofa. I hate it though. I'm spending more and more time there.

Fran Hinkel - 02:43pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#140 of 8481)

My daugher in law also just went to see about it and got basically the same answer. She actually had to pay him to tell her that she has a short neck, needs to lose weight and stop smoking.

Sunnybrook - 02:53pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#141 of 8481)

If I lose a few pounds, I start snoring, so, I'm right at the weight that causes snoring..

My husband snores even with the weight loss

Fran Hinkel - 02:58pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#142 of 8481)

Weight is not an issue in my snoring. I weigh less now than I have for many years. I never gained back the weight I lost from the surgery. Sigh, I suppose age has something to do with it, but I am in denial about that.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8339 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: