Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (153 previous messages)
sassi - 06:38pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#154 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Ah rats, missed Fran's rare time on MN and not working. HI all! I remember Mister E but I can't recall the user name you used back then, wainbow. So no worries here.

As for snoring, I miss snoring. Snoring meant I was with a certain person. He often would tell me that he couldn't believe it didn't bother me. It often woke him up, he'd snore so loud. But I said, well, it means you are with me and we are together, so it's a good thing. **smiling**

Then again, he said I was the loudest woman who snored he ever heard. Maybe that's why it didn't bother me. ~laughing~

Sunnybrook - 06:43pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#155 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

awwww... how sweet.. sassi..

I guess after a while.. it isn't as romantic..the snoring. LOL

You know, eventually, a good nights sleep is nice.

It doesn't overly bother my husband, the kids are the ones that usually complain.

sassi - 06:50pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#156 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

~shrug~ I usually can block everything out when I sleep. Maybe that's why it never bothered me. He was always amazed how heavy I slept too. I think that was from years of shift work and sleeping in the day, with chainsaws, trucks etc running outside, men coming in and out of the trailer, ex coming in and out of the bedroom....and the only time I'd wake was when it got silent. Then I knew something was up! ~laughing~

One time, my mom and I were up (when I was a teen) because - my brother was snoring, my dog was snoring, my grandmother was snoring, my dad was snoring and we are talking a very small house! We sat in the kitchen and laughed! LOL!

Ah well, tell the kids one day they'll be moved out and they have no more mummy snoring to worry about. **wink**

wainbow - 06:54pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#157 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

Well Bren, we could try it now if you'd like, let's get hitched!

And sassi, that is a sure sign of real love! Even though he lay there beside thee and snoreth,you were still together! That's quite romantic! In my case I'm not sure which might have broke us up. The snoreing, or the tuna fish farts, all within the same three minute period of time!

Sunnybrook - 06:56pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#158 of 8481)

My 4 year old(at the time) cousin slept at my grandparent's house, he insisted on sleeping in the room next to theirs..

He woke up in the middle of the night, screaming, trying to get out of the house..

My grandmother heard him, and ran to find him..

He thought some beard had broken in, and were eating my grandparents..

Sunnybrook - 06:57pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#159 of 8481)

now, I don't tolerate gas-passing, and it irritates me when my four kids decide to have a contest...

sassi - 06:58pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#160 of 8481)

LMAO!!!! Wainbow, you crack me up laughing. Well, I guess when one only spends limited time together, then one can ignore things and just enjoy that time together. Mind you, he was a gentleman and went to the bathroom to do his **ahem** passing of body odors. **wink** He'd take in his drink, his ciggies, his magazine and "disappear" for about a hour. Men and their bathrooms **shaking head** now that something I never did figure out. **g**

Sunnybrook - 06:59pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#161 of 8481)

I tell you one thing, after entering a bathroom, after a guy has finished his business.. I now know WHY they don't go in groups...

Yuck!

sassi - 07:00pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#162 of 8481)

You know Sunny, I'm with you - I'd freak if I had 4 kids doing a fart contest. *shudder*

I have a female friend who thinks passing gas and burping is a right - she does it right in the car, the living room, the kitchen, talking on the phone in my ear. I keep telling her that its disguisting and that eggs her on to do more. **yuk** I'd take snoring any day over that.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8319 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: