Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (180 previous messages)
babypunkin :o) - 07:34pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#181 of 8481)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

Was it her idea to donate her hair?

rb2112br - 07:36pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#182 of 8481)

Not really. She saw a friend of hers who did it over Christmas break who did it because a friend of hers did it. We told her she had to wait a month to see if she still wanted to do it and we also had to decide if we wanted her too. We kinda liked long, but it was a pain to brush in the mornings, so we decided to let her go through with it.

rb2112br - 07:37pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#183 of 8481)

That should be we kinda liked it long. But it really looks nice short.

wainbow - 07:40pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#184 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

rb2112br, Good come back on the robot comment. Well I am out of words. I will have to order a new bunch! I think I will go and get something to snack on. I guess alot of you people knew Myster E. Yahh, she's a mystery all alright! I could never figure her out!

babypunkin :o) - 07:45pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#185 of 8481)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

It is awesome that she wanted to do it. I only wish more good deeds spread like that instead of bad habits. :o(

I think the short looks really good on her.

What are you gonna snack on Wainbow?

rb2112br - 07:48pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#186 of 8481)

thanks bp. I agree, it would be nice if good deeds spread like that instead of the bad.

Sunnybrook - 07:52pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#187 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Wow! A full chinese spread..

not in the mood for chinese.. we had yummy japanese steakhouse food last night..

We surprised my Dad.. his 67th birthday.. My sis took him to a japanese steakhouse, and we met them there.. he didn't realize we'd traveled 3 hours just for his birthday dinner.

babypunkin :o) - 07:57pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#188 of 8481)

oooh Japanese steakhouse is gooooood stuff!

that was so nice of you guys to drive all the way there just for a day :o)

I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food myself but this is some of the best in the area (IMHO) and besides... I'm just trying to get to the chocolate almond ice cream for dessert ;o)

Sunnybrook - 08:05pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#189 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

wait, chinese food AND chocolate ice cream?

You died, and went to heaven, didn't you?

babypunkin :o) - 08:06pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#190 of 8481)

oh yeah baby!!!!

rb2112br - 08:07pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#191 of 8481)

Myself, I'd skip the chinese food and head straight for the ice cream.

babypunkin :o) - 08:09pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#192 of 8481)

well i'm almost done with the chinese food :o)

ice cream is calling my name....

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8289 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: