Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (194 previous messages)
Sunnybrook - 08:15pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#195 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

hey! I moved this past year.. so nothing can be "years"

babypunkin :o) - 08:23pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#196 of 8481)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

oops :o/

rb2112br - 08:33pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#197 of 8481)

Well, I'm off to bed now. Gotta get up early to drive to Detroit tomorrow.

G'night (((Sunny))) & (((bp))) and (((lurkers)))

Sunnybrook - 08:36pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#198 of 8481)

Wondering why anyone would want to visit Detroit.

babypunkin :o) - 08:36pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#199 of 8481)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

night (((Roy))) have a safe drive!

wainbow - 08:47pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#200 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

I'm all out of ice cream, so I guess I'm going to eat some chicken. Then I'll have a cup cake! Gotta get some ice cream tomorrow!

sassi - 08:48pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#201 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Roy, that is so cool what your daughter and her friend did with their hair. Awesome good deed. :) Sleep well.

BP, your chinese sounds delicious!

Me, I just finished my "soft tacos" - hamburger mixed with my special spices so it was kickin' and added in onions and celery. Rolled up in soft whole wheat tortellia shell. Yum. And I have enough for tomorrow night too. Or for sharing, anyone want any? :)

wainbow - 08:51pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#202 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

yes I do want some, my food is boring!

Sunnybrook - 08:52pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#203 of 8481)

I'd love some, but I think that's a distance to drive.. I think the Spring thaw would be occuring by the time I made it.

Lucky Scout - 08:52pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#204 of 8481)

Yum sassi, that sounds really good :-)

sassi - 08:57pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#205 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

~~laughing~~ Sunny, we are having a very very early spring thaw. We enjoy the sun, love the warm temps (well, warm for us) but we are afraid. Veeerrryyy afraid. It's only February! So, if you start now, you might end up hitting the storm that we all suspect is waiting in the wings, until our guard is down, then WHAM! ;)

There's enough for everyone! :)

I use Victorian Epicure Spices - grown fresh, packaged fresh, very awesome mixes of spices. Based in Victoria BC and is owned by a woman - who started it as a home based business. It makes all food not boring. In fact with this, I used Harbassa and Chiplote Chili - only 1/8 tsp of Harbassa and 1/4 of the chili. Yum. :)

babypunkin :o) - 08:57pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#206 of 8481)

just finished my ice cream and will probably head to bed in the next few minutes so.... nite all!

((((sunny, sassi, wainbow, LS))))

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8275 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: