Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (209 previous messages)
sassi - 09:04pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#210 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

I can cook meals pretty good but I hate cooking. So if I break down and cook, I want it to taste good. That's why I have pretty well all the spices from Victorian Epicure. :) That and I had a few high selling parties, so got packages as host gifts and good host discounts.

My way of cooking is bouncin' from friend to friend and out to the farm, to my parents. **wink** LOL

wainbow - 09:08pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#211 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

I have a lady cook for me. Her name is Stouffer. All of her meals come frozen!

sassi - 09:09pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#212 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Oh and Wainbow, you mentioned you were having chicken? I make a mean Peanut Chicken Stir-fry - my own recipe. The representative for Epicure actually took the recipe and submitted it on their website. I thought that was cool. :)

Lucky Scout - 09:09pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#213 of 8481)

I love cooking but hate cleaning, and by the time I've finished cooking I'm really not that hungry.

sassi - 09:10pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#214 of 8481)

LOL! Oh yes, she's travelled north-west to my home too, Wainbow. **g** She's does pretty good when I'm feeling lazy. :)

Lucky Scout - 09:10pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#215 of 8481)

What is Epicure?

sassi - 09:12pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#216 of 8481)

LuckyScout, I still have to clean up my kitchen. **g** So I hear you on that. I used to bake bread and buns all the time - when I had more room. Plus, it was a productive yummy way to release anger. My neighbours and friends LOVED when my ex and I fought - they come over the next few days and pile up on tons of fresh buns and bread. LOL! Haven't baked for a long time, just no room here.

Victorian Epicure Spices - homebased business, fresh grown spices, spices imported from around the world, based in Victoria BC. (Canada) :)

wainbow - 09:13pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#217 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

That peanut chicken sounds quite differnt!

sassi - 09:19pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#218 of 8481)

It's yummy. non-salted peanuts, veggies, chicken, spices - stir fry and serve on a bed of rice. :)

wainbow - 09:20pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#219 of 8481)

I go to the dentist tomorrow to have my last wisdom tooth out. I think it will caome out easy because it's already kind of loose. I'm 47, and I still have a wisdom tooth left in there!

Lucky Scout - 09:24pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#220 of 8481)

Oh great wise one...it must be that time of year, my husband has to go in to get 3 of his wisdom teeth taken out.

Sunnybrook - 09:25pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#221 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

I had mine rmoved at age 17... I guess I was too much of a wise crack, and so they felt it was best.

Seriously,I had jaw surgery.. and they needed the space for the wiring.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8260 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: