Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (231 previous messages)
wainbow - 09:49pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#232 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

It was not played on the radio to much. It was just one of the songs from an albumn. The song had great sound effects in it though. You could hear the dentist drilling away, and at the climax of the drilling you could hear what sounded just like the tooth popping out!

sassi - 09:53pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#233 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

~~shudder~~~

I had a huge dentist phobia as a teen (for good reason but...) and that song would have pushed me over!

The album was called Unfinished Sweetness? Never heard of the album either. Then again, I wasn't a huge fan of Alice Cooper. But I liked the album which was based on a mental aslyum, Cooper style. ;)

wainbow - 09:58pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#234 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

No, that was the name of the song. I'm pretty sure that it can be found on "Billion Dollar Babies" albumn.

I'm going into my kitchen and putting dishes away between posts. I'm going to make someone a wonderful wife someday!

wainbow - 10:00pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#235 of 8481)

How do you really spell album anyway? is there a stupid and silent "n" at the end of it? Your spelling makes more sense to me!

sassi - 10:01pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#236 of 8481)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

I know Billion Dollar Babies - we listened lots to that one. Now why didn't we hear that song? Oh I know! It was the dentist phobia **wink**

Hmmm....I'd take that "make a good wife" to task but...I'm not working right now. Good thing this isn't a weekday or I'd have to challenge you on that comment wainbow. **g**

Anyhow, DeVinci's Inquest is on and it's one of my fav shows. Based in BC, Vancouver...and extremely well written show. :)

Talk with you later! :)

wainbow - 10:04pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#237 of 8481)

It's been fun sassi! Have a good day tomorrow!

Lucky Scout - 10:26pm Feb 22, 2004 PST(#238 of 8481)

Ouch, the dentist! I get chills just thinking about it.

Atanua- 8^) - 01:26am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#239 of 8481)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

(((Fran))) Big shock: I haven't been on-line since Saturday evening and it's Monday morning now!

Fran Hinkel - 11:00am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#240 of 8481)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Ha ha, (((((Gerdje))))), hope it didn't hurt too much!

My it is quiet today! Do I hear my echo?

Atanua- 8^) - 11:04am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#241 of 8481)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

nah, I survived! Had a big MN boost today to compensate **lol**

Is_this_normal? - 11:33am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#242 of 8481)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

I am usually on MN on Sundays... I can't belive the one Sunday I wasn't around Fran came and "chatted" for a while.

(((((((Fran)))))))) Thanks for the good word about me. :-) And someday the "met" will be without the quotation marks. (-:

I held onto my hat and still got blown away. I ALWAYS thought Mister E was a MAN!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8239 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: