Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (239 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 11:00am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#240 of 8481)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Ha ha, (((((Gerdje))))), hope it didn't hurt too much!

My it is quiet today! Do I hear my echo?

Atanua- 8^) - 11:04am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#241 of 8481)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

nah, I survived! Had a big MN boost today to compensate **lol**

Is_this_normal? - 11:33am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#242 of 8481)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

I am usually on MN on Sundays... I can't belive the one Sunday I wasn't around Fran came and "chatted" for a while.

(((((((Fran)))))))) Thanks for the good word about me. :-) And someday the "met" will be without the quotation marks. (-:

I held onto my hat and still got blown away. I ALWAYS thought Mister E was a MAN!!!!

wainbow - 06:52pm Feb 23, 2004 PST(#243 of 8481)
If your life is on the right track, you won't have to worry about where your'e going!

And I always knew her as a woman. So I was blown away when I found out that she was Mister E! Just kidding, I was there all of the time! Hi Normal!

Chrebet - 05:08pm Feb 26, 2004 PST(#244 of 8481)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Aleja got systemworks installed with no problems. I have to show my mom the new stuff I installed and still figure out what's up with her printer. She needs to download all the updates for XP which is a pain cause she has dial up.

The woofer is good just trying to figure out why one of the speakers isn't working.

Aleja "The Panther" - 05:11pm Feb 26, 2004 PST(#245 of 8481)
What is more powerful the The Force or The Borg? The craving for chocolate, of course!

ugh that won't be fun. I have dial up too but at least my system is pretty fast so my updates aren't too bad. At least the rest of what you have will be a breeze now that you got the hard stuff figgered out :)

Chrebet - 05:18pm Feb 26, 2004 PST(#246 of 8481)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL i don't know if the printer will be a breeze but the rest will be.

Ugh time for me to go watch the Isles get their bu++s whooped, less then 5 mins in and they are down 2-0 already.

Aleja "The Panther" - 05:21pm Feb 26, 2004 PST(#247 of 8481)
What is more powerful the The Force or The Borg? The craving for chocolate, of course!

Oh boy LOL well I'll cross my fingers for them

Anthony Bault - 09:46am Feb 28, 2004 PST(#248 of 8481)
The fourth wall has shattered...the smell of Black Death coffee lingers...the Gamemaster is BACK!

*Peeks head in* Hey guys! Party in the Cozy Kitchen for my birthday! *lurks back out*

*Hawk* - 06:03pm Mar 2, 2004 PST(#249 of 8481)
Success is measured by how much you laugh

Heh, just figured out why you guys got all quiet there for a while...

Yeah, yeah, slow I know. ;)

Nemesis - 05:08am Mar 3, 2004 PST(#250 of 8481)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

PIZZA!!!

Sunnybrook - 05:15am Mar 3, 2004 PST(#251 of 8481)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Pizza? At this hour? It's a bit early!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8230 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: