•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Clue: The Board Game

Tammy Hoenniker - 03:21pm Oct 26, 1999 PST(#1 of 88)

"Clue" was one of my all-time favorite games as a kid. I adored all the different scenarios that were possible!

Ausielad - 11:13am Oct 27, 1999 PST(#2 of 88)
When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.

"Cluedo", as I know it has always been a favorite of mine, great for all ages. This web version looks like a huge progression, and I'm looking forward to playing it. Then I may try the CD.

The Jerichoholic - 07:00am Oct 28, 1999 PST(#3 of 88)
The tribe has spok...no, you have been execut...wait, no, you have been evic.. ya know what, JUST LEAVE!

Clue the Movie, like the board game, was a masterpiece. The movie is hilarious, scary, and very entertaining. Check out my webpage about it, at members.xoom.com/Whalers11/cluemain.html. It's a great movie to watch during Halloween time.

angelamt - 03:40pm Nov 1, 1999 PST(#4 of 88)

Clue, the board game, movie, sega genesis game ( I only kept my old game player so that I could play my clue game) are my favorites of all time. Not that I am like a clue treky or anything, but hey gotta love it anyway huh!!!!!

Cid - 06:39pm Nov 10, 1999 PST(#5 of 88)
The Plot Coagulates !

Does anyone know where I can get the 3D version of the board game? I saw it advertised a few years ago in Parade magazine but have not seen it since. It went for around $250.00 and was glass encased.

Moogie Pugh - 10:12am Nov 15, 1999 PST(#6 of 88)

My brother and I used to make mysteries based on Clue to play at home. We even wrote to the company and told them they needed to have a Butler because it was frustrating that the Butler never did it. We suggested he could be Mr. Black, but I guess they don't call Butlers "Mr.," do they? Why isn't there a book series based on clue? It would have been perfect for a Choose-Your-Own-Advanture type of thing.

SpiceBoy - 08:09pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#7 of 88)

Cid: I don't know if there's one near you but check out the Franklin Mint stores or else send away for the catalogs. They sold the deluxe $250.00 version of the game complete with gold encrusted inlaid furniture and weapons. If you need help or more info, just email me.

Moogie: They DO have a book series based on Clue! Its not a Choose-Your Own Adventure but more like 10-11 mini mysteries involving theft, hidden identity, dinner seating plans(don't ask...), and of course the occasional murder. The first book was called "who Killed Mr. Boddy?" and yes, he was murdered at the end of the first book, but at the begginning of the second, it turns out the murder didn't happen after all and it was all a mistake and a misunderstanding between him and one of his homicidal guests.

I am a MOTHER clue fan!! The movie, the books, the games, and lately I have been participating in the online prequel to Fatal Illusion called The Inn at Death's Door. Check it out, great fun! Of course its fun, It's Clue!

Paul Howls - 12:11pm Dec 7, 1999 PST(#8 of 88)

SpiceBoy - If you are the mother of all Clue(do) fans, then I'm the FATHER !

As "The Jerichoholic" has posted his URL, I'll post mine. It's got Cluedo murder mysteries, merchandise pages, foriegn game info, and is about to get a media page and a facelift.

It's at: www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/2995/

Jaime Martinez - 11:09pm Jan 28, 2000 PST(#9 of 88)

Hey there Paul! Gee, folks we need to get this board going! There's lots of great Clue(do) stuff to talk about! Paul and I will have to fight it out for title of Father of All Clue Fans. Now I must add MY Clue URL, like Paul's wonderful site I have info on pretty much every Clue(do) product that's been put out, and for my fellow collectors I have pics of EVERY American edition released, all the suspects cards rom those editions (and some foreign too) and lots more!

Go to www.geocities.com/col_mustard_2000/

Joe Gardner - 08:00pm Feb 22, 2000 PST(#10 of 88)

Howdy CLUE fans. Okay, does anyone know of any Hungarian Online Toystores? I am trying to find a Hungarian version of CLUEDO! I am sure there is one. Hungarian is my roots so I must find one!!! Gotta go, Miss Scarlet found something at the bottom of the stairs

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (78 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue: The Board Game

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: