•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Writing Mysteries  / Mysteries By Members  /

Comments and Suggestions for Mysteries by Members Section

What can we do to make this section better, and possibly get more members to post their stories? Please let us know how you would like this section to grow.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (19 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 02:02pm Oct 11, 2000 PST(#20 of 29)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hi Spirit,

If your story is a mystery, you can post it in Mysteries by Members, provided it is more like a short story rather than a novel. That is because we do have some space restraints in place.

I have found the best way to do that is to add a discussion and name it the title of your story. If you like you can put a description of your story in the box provided there. Then you can start your story as post number one and continue it from there.

Spirit - 02:56pm Oct 11, 2000 PST(#21 of 29)
"I can't do it all on my own, I'm no Superman" - Scrubs Theme

I am going ahead and posting it on my own pages, I am posting a discussion linking to it in short mysteries. I hope this arrangement is ok with you Fran!!

Fran Hinkel - 12:48pm Oct 18, 2000 PST(#22 of 29)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I'll take a look Spirit and will email if there is a problem.

lina kin - 08:17am Nov 27, 2002 PST(#23 of 29)

hi i am a big fan. yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dianawolf - 02:52pm Jan 16, 2004 PST(#24 of 29)
Procrastination is a virus

I am so disappointed that there seems to be such little interest in this section. We all read and we all have opinions. I'm new, so I probably messed up attempting to post on earlier Mysteries By Members, therefore, please foregive my inept attempts. I've lately also been a haphazard writer and I enjoy reading the efforts of others. Where are you, you devoted, inspiring and inspired writers of the world? I KNOW you're out there. Give us a sample of your enthusiasm. Please, and thank you.

frith chaffey - 10:38pm Jan 20, 2004 PST(#25 of 29)

hello I discovered this two days ago; I am new to cruising the net for info as I am an old fashioned type who prefers to browse bookshops and libraries

Jeneava Pelletier - 12:02pm Mar 30, 2004 PST(#26 of 29)

Hey what Happened to feb. anyway I was wonderin' if I could get some feed back on a story I am writing. I started in the middle and insperation is goin by-by. E-mail ma and I'll write it. I just want to make sure tis place is still workin'.

mary robertson - 03:37pm Oct 28, 2004 PST(#27 of 29)

I'm looking for examples of brilliant case solving using logic (fiction or non-fiction). I don't have time to read novels - I just need the solutions and the clues that led to them. Does anyone know if there's a book, website or publication that complies this kind of information? Is there a book that summarizes the plots and solutions of Agatha Christie novels for instance?

Yiannis - 06:43am Dec 9, 2004 PST(#28 of 29)

I guess this site still works. I hope it still works. I don't have any chances if it is not working. I am desperate.....This is the only place I could tell my story and maybe get answers...oh god, how much i need answers...is there anybody out there?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1 following message)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Writing Mysteries  / Mysteries By Members  / Comments and Suggestions for Mysteries by Members Section

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: