Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (32 previous messages)
Jodie Wilde - 09:16pm Jul 29, 2003 PST(#33 of 4956)

The name of the horse is Glory. The y is the letter that you need to figure out.

citycitty - 08:03am Jul 30, 2003 PST(#34 of 4956)

does any1 no where i can get the game that's not on online? Thanx Citycitty

Molly1 - 08:20am Jul 30, 2003 PST(#35 of 4956)

I just got the game yesterday! It is so cool! You can ordered the game off of Herinteractive.com or Amazon.com or u can wait until it comes out in stores! ~Molly1~

legolas'grrl - 10:06am Jul 30, 2003 PST(#36 of 4956)

Darn, I have to wait until August - can't order anything. I hope the stores aren't going to be super busy or anything. It is way cool that it takes place down at the Jersey shore - I go there every summer. Anyone else have that happen to them? Like, the game takes place near where you live (or the book).

HURLOCK - 11:30am Jul 30, 2003 PST(#37 of 4956)

WHO KNOWS THE COMBO TO INGRID'S OFFICE? NEED HELP THANKS HURLOCK

Carson Cutie - 02:20pm Jul 30, 2003 PST(#38 of 4956)
~~Never fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to loose!~~

so is the game not coming out until August?? how weird!! ~Carson

Blair Booth - 02:59pm Jul 30, 2003 PST(#39 of 4956)

Carson Cutie-I know, it is weird! I want the game soooooooooo bad!!!

Molly1 - 03:12pm Jul 30, 2003 PST(#40 of 4956)

Hurlock, Did u look in Harlan locker yet? If so, there is a tape in his locker and it will show u the code to Ingrid's office! ~Molly1~

nancydrewfan15085 - 05:44pm Jul 30, 2003 PST(#41 of 4956)

what is the right way to connect the wires when nancy's foot gets stuck? Help!

Lucky Star - 07:57am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#42 of 4956)

If you are ordering the game online, please use our link to Amazon at top of this page in the little pink box. Please do not send people to other websites to order!!!!! They are our competition and our association with our sponsors is what keeps this site free for you!

Kel-bel - 08:59am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#43 of 4956)

hi! I haven't gotten this game yet...but I would like to know if it was any good. Can someone please tell me how it was on a scale from one to ten? thanks! PS: Please answer as soon as possible.

nancydrewfan15085 - 10:11am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#44 of 4956)

where is the keyboard i need to fix the game? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicoole91 - 10:18am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#45 of 4956)

nancydrewfan to connect the wires put red to the middle thing put green to the bottem thing and blue on top then the yellow connect butten should light up then click on the round green butten.

Jackson Hruska - 10:27am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#46 of 4956)

Help!!!!! I am stuck on the last riddle and nobody will talk to me! please somebody help me!!

With thanks Jackie

kelli peck - 10:41am Jul 31, 2003 PST(#47 of 4956)

I need help!!! I cant figure out how to use the lathe!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT AND THEN I WILL HELP YOU TOO IF I CAN!

btw~ nancydrewfan15085 ~ the keyboard is in the haunted house. When you walk in, keep walking straight ahead and go right past the door. see a little weird doll thing? its right by that. just click there!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4909 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)