Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (54 previous messages)
jessie*star11 - 05:27pm Jul 31, 2003 PST(#55 of 4956)

ok has anyone solved the 3rd riddle I know the notes just not if they are up or down!

Kellnergurl - 06:44pm Jul 31, 2003 PST(#56 of 4956)

Im at the part where you have to fix that thing that your card slides through(at the roller coaster) and I put the new part in (to the right) and I got that gun thing and connected the wires together, but Nancy keeps saying that i cant take the red tag off until i fix it. HELP please!

JacksonHurska - 09:06am Aug 1, 2003 PST(#57 of 4956)

Kellnergurl~Did you get the extra peice from Ingrid if you did then get the meachine gun from Eloit then put the peice that you got on the right part of the screen when you open the case then conect some of the wires I don't know witch then turn the power on and if it is not right try again.

Star Solver - 09:54am Aug 1, 2003 PST(#58 of 4956)

Jessica*star11-the notes are all up. JacksonHurska- call the number you found in the book in Elliots room. He will give u the name.Then go to Ingrids room to get the arm put it on the thing w/ the missing arm in the haunted house. Click on the stomach and put in the nickname. put the brass ring on the arm work your magic from there!

ON THE COVER IT SAYS 20+ HOURS OF GAME PLAY BUT I BEAT IT IN 3-5 HOURS!

Star Solver - 09:58am Aug 1, 2003 PST(#59 of 4956)

Keller- you have to conect all the wires but the one on the bottom. remember to turn the power off or u will get electricuted.

It was shorter(3-5hours) than 2 1/2 days for me to finish but they should be longer.

Amanda Kubala - 01:17pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#60 of 4956)

need help how do u fix the Midway Game in there and i need help were do u find the thing that holds the roll for the carousel

nancygurl89 - 01:21pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#61 of 4956)
Freedom is not the liberty to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.

finally stared playing it,its so cool so far

nancydrewfan15085 - 02:10pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#62 of 4956)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i go down the stairs that lead to the basement in the haunted house when i get to the bottom it won't let me go into the basement.there is no wall or anything it just won't let me.Bess and george just keep telling me to check it out. am i doing something wrong? please help!! (PS. i already reattached the arm to the dummy and figured out the puzzle on its chest.

bia - 03:42pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#63 of 4956)

beat the game!

bia - 03:44pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#64 of 4956)

nancydrewfan- did u get the gold rind from the ride if u did put it on the arm

bia - 03:44pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#65 of 4956)

opps gold ring

kellnergurl - 04:32pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#66 of 4956)

Im at the part where i go down to the basement in the haunted house and the blowfish keeps falling on me. what am i suppost to do? thanx!

Molly1 - 04:43pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#67 of 4956)

I have just finished the game it was fun but to short. I give it a 8!!!!!!!

bia - 06:37pm Aug 1, 2003 PST(#68 of 4956)

kell- you can step back when u see it

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4888 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)