Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (105 previous messages)
Pugsy girl - 04:06am Aug 13, 2003 PST(#106 of 4956)

try to reload your game it didn't happen to me but maybe its a glitch.or maybe you need a patch.try going to herinteractive.com hope it helps!!!

horsecrazy247 - 11:42am Aug 13, 2003 PST(#107 of 4956)
A canter is the cure for every evil

Shadowgirl- The game has been out for about a month. If you go to amazon.com or herinteractive.com, you can order it.

nancy drew chick - 06:44pm Aug 13, 2003 PST(#108 of 4956)
<3

Help! I got the game and am at the point where I have to go to the band organ and the harmoica riddle thingy. I found the band organ inside the carousel but now it's locked what is the combo?????? PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P. Thanks

• ~nancydrewchick~*

• Nancy_Drew_Chick_03 - 07:20pm Aug 13, 2003 PST(#109 of 4956)

I am so happy that it coming out! Where would it be Walmart CompUSA?!?! Where please help me!

nancy drew chick - 09:00am Aug 15, 2003 PST(#110 of 4956)
    <3

I solved the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun but to short I think. I loved the ending when you find out about danger on deception Island. NDC3- i THINK it came out yesterday in stores but you should go and ask I'm sure they would tell you a exact date.

If anyone needs help just ask.:)

Nancy Drew Shrew - 12:04pm Aug 15, 2003 PST(#111 of 4956)

Hey, does anyone know if the next game, Danger on Deception Island, is based on a Nancy Drew book or Ghost Story? All of the other games were, and I like to read the book after I finish the game. Thanks

horsecrazy247 - 03:41pm Aug 15, 2003 PST(#112 of 4956)

ND Shrew- The Haunted Carousel is based on a book? Whath # is it?

Nancy Drew Shrew - 06:10am Aug 16, 2003 PST(#113 of 4956)

horsecrazy247, the Haunted Carousel is book number 72. Anyone know about the Danger on Deception Island book?

blahblah - 04:18pm Aug 16, 2003 PST(#114 of 4956)

when i went into th room behind th radiator,nothing fell on me,and i cant go any farther than th bottom of th stairs.i no some fish was supposed to fall or sumthing.

horsecrazy247 - 05:51pm Aug 16, 2003 PST(#115 of 4956)

NDShrew- Thanks!

Blahblah- there should be something on the ground in front of you. Try clicking on that, or just on the ground instead of going straight.

Rubke - 07:31am Aug 17, 2003 PST(#116 of 4956)

Can somebody please tell me the name of the missing horse....the one with the stenography puzzle....

Thx

blahblah - 09:47am Aug 17, 2003 PST(#117 of 4956)

rubke-its glory thanx horsecrazy247!

blahblah - 10:20am Aug 17, 2003 PST(#118 of 4956)

what r those *odd sounds from below*?what,i think i no what it is.is this when that fish falls,when i go down to that room wher th sounds come from?

blahblah - 02:07pm Aug 17, 2003 PST(#119 of 4956)

im still stuck.do i clik on th ground once i enter th room with spooky ten, or above those fish thingys?

Nancy Drew Shrew - 05:08pm Aug 17, 2003 PST(#120 of 4956)

Thanks for the info Stefanie D!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4836 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)