Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (120 previous messages)
Nancy Drew Shrew - 11:04am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#121 of 4956)

Blahblah- It should fall right after you pick up the pliers lying on the floor.

blahblah - 11:41am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#122 of 4956)

wher r th pliers?i hav pliers from fixing spooky ten.and when th fish falls,wat do i do?but first tell me wher r th pliers.thanx!

Chloe Enriquez - 11:42am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#123 of 4956)

Hey, I dont have the haunted carisal yet but im going to get it so is it good?

Nancy Drew Shrew - 01:42pm Aug 18, 2003 PST(#124 of 4956)

Blahblah- Oh,you already have them? Then you are done there, and if you have already fixed the arm back on the spook with the pliers, then you just dial the lock numbers on it's chest to spell out Kessler's wife's nickname, attach the ring to the arm, and you should be home free!

blahblah - 03:21pm Aug 18, 2003 PST(#125 of 4956)

thanx,nancy drew shrew!so i should just o and do it?alright!

blahblah - 05:15am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#126 of 4956)

did it!i beat the game!i cant wait for the new 1!wats it called again?

Pugsy girl - 06:26am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#127 of 4956)

if you want to know when (DODI) comes out you can go to gameboomers.com or game faqs.com gameboomers sas it's october 7th and game faqs says oct.8th jst some helpful hints!!!!!!!

Bibi J. - 09:30am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#128 of 4956)
I will survive- and maybe I will live this life before I...

How was the game, everyone?

aj withrow - 06:49pm Aug 20, 2003 PST(#129 of 4956)

where can you find the haunted carousel??? looked at my wal-mart today but they didn't have it!!!! if i order it of of amazon.com i won't have it till next week!!! and also does it have any like craft,seonce stuff,tarot cards,or pshcic stuff in it???

nancydrewfan15085 - 09:33am Aug 21, 2003 PST(#130 of 4956)

I ordered it so i probably wouldn't know but try toys r us, KB at monroeville mall, target,best buy or go to dogpile.com and type in the game. (it should give you some good websites that may help you find it.) ps.i suggest you call the places before you go.

Rachel B. - 01:29pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#131 of 4956)

I have the same question as Aj-Rachel b.

Nancy Drew Shrew - 03:15pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#132 of 4956)

aj- It doesn't really have any craft stuff in it. Just stuff about rides, games, and carousel horses.

Nancy Drew Shrew - 03:20pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#133 of 4956)

Oh, if you guys are still having trouble finding the game just go to herinteractive.com. Right on the home page is a link that will show you which retail stores are carrying the game.

kassie - 06:39am Aug 22, 2003 PST(#134 of 4956)

Hi I haven t posted a message on here in months! But when i learned that the new nancy drew game came out i went online and ordered right away!

p.s.- I got my game at amazon.com I think it's worth the wait to get it!

Molly Paine - 07:28am Aug 22, 2003 PST(#135 of 4956)

How do you fix the rollercoaster!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4821 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)