Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (184 previous messages)
K.E.L.L.Y. - 05:10pm Aug 29, 2003 PST(#185 of 4956)

thanks for the hint Livylulu_92

Sindy Smith - 10:36pm Aug 29, 2003 PST(#186 of 4956)

Where did u get the game?

sweetsmiler - 09:07am Aug 30, 2003 PST(#187 of 4956)

hey ya'll, is this game fun? i ordered it but it hasn't come in yet. i've played all of the ND games excet this one....

Amanda Kubala - 11:17am Aug 30, 2003 PST(#188 of 4956)

tht game was sooooooo easy for me i finished it lik 1 month ago!

Ash_cabash - 12:05pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#189 of 4956)
Look ahead not behind

Hi my names Ashley, and i was wondering if anyone knows if the new nancy drew game haunted carousel should be out yet at wal-mart. And i'm not alowed to get it through online, so if some 1 can tell me what stores to fin it at, that would be great!! Thanx ***Ashley***

nancygurl89 - 02:35pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#190 of 4956)
Freedom is not the liberty to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.

I know where my parents got it at,from compusa

Brittany Ward - 06:08pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#191 of 4956)

Does anyone know the name of the sold horse??

nancy drew chick - 07:02pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#192 of 4956)
<3

brittany-yeah it's gloria or glory

K.E.L.L.Y. - 07:14pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#193 of 4956)

sweetsmiler~ this is game is fun. first of all, Nancy's got a cell phone. And even though im not too far yet i have already gotten kicked off the case twice(this is funny 2 me)

nancy drew chick - 07:21pm Aug 30, 2003 PST(#194 of 4956)
<3

K.E.L.L.Y.- I've been kicked off a bunch of times too, (forgetting to turn of the iron......du du du du du) It's so cool nancy has a cell phone it makes it much easier to call bess and george. This game was cool but short I finished it in 1 and1/2 days.

Perfect Princess - 10:34am Aug 31, 2003 PST(#195 of 4956)

Hello! I am so far in the game, i just know it, but im extremley and wonderfully stuck! I cannot record the notes on the carousal, or play them on the harmonica for miles the magnificent memory machiene.....Help!

Megan Nicole - 12:52pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#196 of 4956)

Is this game fun? Is it better than any of the other Nancy Drew games? If so please tell me.

JCBP - 03:07pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#197 of 4956)

HI EVERYONE I LIVE N.Y I NEED UR HELP WITH FINDING N.D HAUNTED CAROUSEL IN THE STORES I LOOK EVERY STORE THAT I CAN THINK OF PLEASE HELP IF CAN WRITE UR ANWERS BACK THE POST THANKZ FOR UR HELP

K.E.L.L.Y. - 05:30pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#198 of 4956)

Beth and George have not helped me out at all this whole game(neither has Frank or Joe). Do they ever or should i just quit calling them?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4758 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)