Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (196 previous messages)
JCBP - 03:07pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#197 of 4956)

HI EVERYONE I LIVE N.Y I NEED UR HELP WITH FINDING N.D HAUNTED CAROUSEL IN THE STORES I LOOK EVERY STORE THAT I CAN THINK OF PLEASE HELP IF CAN WRITE UR ANWERS BACK THE POST THANKZ FOR UR HELP

K.E.L.L.Y. - 05:30pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#198 of 4956)

Beth and George have not helped me out at all this whole game(neither has Frank or Joe). Do they ever or should i just quit calling them?

Drama Queen 220 - 07:48pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#199 of 4956)
somtimes what you want you cant have and what you can you dont need somtimes what you see is'nt allways what's there you have to look deeper inside someone to see what is realy there~Drama Queen 220

help please i need help,sofar i got to where i got to make the thingy.... u know 4 the carusal music but how do i make it im confused HELP PLEASE STEP BY STEP I WENT TO ALL THE OTHER SITES THEY ARNT HELP.

Nancy Drew Shrew - 09:01pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#200 of 4956)

Drama Queen 220 - The Official Strategy Guide says to "use the safety glasses and review the lathe procedure in your employee manuel. The lathe can make three cuts based on the depth setting. Place a wood dowel in the lathe and push the blade one space to the right. Set the blade deep and cut down the length of the dowel until you reach the far right side. Now set the blade notch in to create a small groove. If you mess up, there are more dowels in the bin." Try to make it look like the broken one. There are rulers on the other side of the office if you want to measure the broken one first. Good luck!!!

Charleah - 10:26pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#201 of 4956)

what do you type for the prompt of the barnacle blaster game?

Charleah - 10:30pm Aug 31, 2003 PST(#202 of 4956)

HELP PLZ

Amber Johnson - 06:20am Sep 1, 2003 PST(#203 of 4956)

we need help w/ the horses name

ps. shorthand SUCKS!!!!!!!

ClueChaser - 07:48am Sep 1, 2003 PST(#204 of 4956)

hey everyone did anyone buy this game at any store if so which one write bac fast thanks

Drama Queen 220 - 09:57am Sep 1, 2003 PST(#205 of 4956)
somtimes what you want you cant have and what you can you dont need somtimes what you see is'nt allways what's there you have to look deeper inside someone to see what is realy there~Drama Queen 220

thanks nancy drew shrew but can u make the thing longer?

Nancy Drew Shrew - 10:46am Sep 1, 2003 PST(#206 of 4956)

Dram Queen 220 - No, that's all there is. If you need more help, check out the message board for the game at HerInteractive.

Livylulu_92 - 11:20am Sep 1, 2003 PST(#207 of 4956)

K.E.L.L.Y.- Never quit your case! (Bess and george helped me a little tensy bit more than J&f Hardy) Charleah- There is something SUPERior about this game, i know very well my sisters name, Kathryn Marie, KM It shall be, My father is over 50, but not by 2 much, 00 i gave away his age! (hope that helped)

ClueChaser - 02:48pm Sep 1, 2003 PST(#208 of 4956)

guess wta i got haunted carousel today at a place called gamestop go to gamestop.com and then u can figure out if they have it out by u

ClueChaser - 03:25pm Sep 1, 2003 PST(#209 of 4956)

hey peeps i cant understand the game that isnt workin someone help me plzzzz now

meg p - 05:41pm Sep 1, 2003 PST(#210 of 4956)

haven't gotten the game yet but i'm ordering it. i hope its fun + easy

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4746 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)