Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (268 previous messages)
EmmaLulu - 07:55pm Sep 12, 2003 PST(#269 of 4956)

what do i type in in the barnical blast computer thingy.. please help

reaadroot - 06:44am Sep 13, 2003 PST(#270 of 4956)

is this game fun? or boring

EmmaLulu - 01:55pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#271 of 4956)

finished!!! the game.. it was ok..but i've liked some other ones better

Detective1# - 03:59pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#272 of 4956)

I just got the game!!!!!You can get it at Super Target.

Detective1# - 04:55pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#273 of 4956)

What in the world is that thing In Joy's office that is on that shelf?I'm freaked out!!!!!!!

Jennifer Woods - 05:33pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#274 of 4956)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

Hey everyone if you need extra help and can't access a walkthrough then you can go to gametalk.com and look up the nancy drew forums using the search box at the top (just type: nancy drew). Everyone is really friendly and you can help other people out if you want to. There's isn't any sign up fee or anything like that. Just remember that at mystery net you only get clues so as to not give away parts of the game and at gametalk you get answers. thanks and have a nice day

Spiker_girl - 11:10pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#275 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

I beat the game! If anyone needs help, you can ask me! I beat the senior level in 2-3 days! ~_______________Spiker_girl_______________~

nancydrewfreak889 - 06:23am Sep 14, 2003 PST(#276 of 4956)

what #'s do i put in when fixing the arcade game¿¿¿¿¿ PLEAZE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P

nancydrewfreak889 - 06:25am Sep 14, 2003 PST(#277 of 4956)

HOW DO I FIX THE ROLLER-COASTER¿¿¿¿¿¿

Amanda Snyder - 09:30am Sep 14, 2003 PST(#278 of 4956)

Im stuck on the thingy were u supposed 2 make that thingy 4 the organ ive been trying 2 fix it 4 2 hours and its not getting anyware

Detective1# - 10:21am Sep 14, 2003 PST(#279 of 4956)

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do you fix the rollercoaster card reader????I'm very stuck.....

Spiker_girl - 08:43pm Sep 14, 2003 PST(#280 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

nancydrewfreak~ Type in this for the arcade game: SUPER barnicle blaster And the number`s should be something like: KM5002. If that is not right, the numbers should be somewhere around the video game. :) And you do not need to fix the rollercoaster from the accident before you arrived. :)

Spiker_girl - 09:11pm Sep 14, 2003 PST(#281 of 4956)

• Spoiler_Alert
  • Detective1#~ Go to gameboomers.com! They will give you better instructions that you can understand. :)

• yyuyuyu - 03:41pm Sep 15, 2003 PST(#282 of 4956)

WHAT IS THE HORSES NAME!!! I can't get it its 2 confusin'.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4674 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)