Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (279 previous messages)
Spiker_girl - 08:43pm Sep 14, 2003 PST(#280 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

nancydrewfreak~ Type in this for the arcade game: SUPER barnicle blaster And the number`s should be something like: KM5002. If that is not right, the numbers should be somewhere around the video game. :) And you do not need to fix the rollercoaster from the accident before you arrived. :)

Spiker_girl - 09:11pm Sep 14, 2003 PST(#281 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

• Spoiler_Alert
  • Detective1#~ Go to gameboomers.com! They will give you better instructions that you can understand. :)

• yyuyuyu - 03:41pm Sep 15, 2003 PST(#282 of 4956)

WHAT IS THE HORSES NAME!!! I can't get it its 2 confusin'.

sweetsmiler - 09:23am Sep 16, 2003 PST(#283 of 4956)

yyuyuyu,

SPOILER ALERT! the horses name is Glory.

if u or anyone else needs further help, u can e-mail me at clankysnub@yahoo.com. i'd be happy to help.

Detective1# - 04:00pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#284 of 4956)

when the track falls on Nancys foot,is it a timed thingy????Any help will be aprecated....HHelppppppppp.....

cayanneangel - 04:13pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#285 of 4956)

Detective1#=No, it took me like, 10 hours.

Help!!! How do you fix the dowel. Tryed and made an exact copy, but Nancy still says that it isn't right!!!

Spiker_girl - 07:35pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#286 of 4956)

detective1#~ Try going to gameboomers.com if you want to have steps you can understand. :) ~_______________SPIKER_GIRL_______________~

cayanneangel - 07:50pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#287 of 4956)

Wait, never mind, my sister just died.

cayanneangel - 07:52pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#288 of 4956)

Well, one of my friends finished it, she said the end was REALLY cool. You get a sneak preview of the next game.

BJ15 - 05:36pm Sep 17, 2003 PST(#289 of 4956)

How do you fix the arcade game?

BJ15 - 05:39pm Sep 17, 2003 PST(#290 of 4956)

Detective#1- I think you put the green cord straight across and then the red and blue criss-cross.

cayanneangel - 07:07pm Sep 17, 2003 PST(#291 of 4956)

BJ15- Go see Ingrid for instructions. She will tell you. You need the computer keyboard and the Repair Manuel to fix it. Look for a computer keyboard in the haunted house. Then type super and KM5200.

cayanneangel - 07:10pm Sep 17, 2003 PST(#292 of 4956)

Whoops. Did I give away to much??? Sorry if I did, I am used to writing walkthroughs.

BJ15 - 05:12am Sep 18, 2003 PST(#293 of 4956)

cayanneangel- You didn;t give to much info. I got the keybord and the book so thank you.

sammyantha828 - 07:26am Sep 18, 2003 PST(#294 of 4956)

I already finnshed thegame so if you need help just ask.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4662 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)