Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunted Carousel
The Haunted Carousel
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Haunted Carousel

Buy at Amazon
  • Explore a seaside amusement park and solve a mystery as Nancy Drew
  • In-game laptop helps track progress and get clues
  • New cell phone feature--answer and make calls anywhere in the game.
  • Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
  • More than 20 hours of game play with 2 levels

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (11 previous messages)
aracari - 03:50am May 29, 2003 PST(#12 of 4956)
Her Interactive, Inc. Program Developer

Canadians cannot pre-order. They must wait for it to come to stores or use SmartKids Software online. There will be more games in the future, and currently Game 12 will be the last game allowed om the contract before we consider renewing. The Haunted Carousel will ship June 27th.

Kiwi Rules - 02:16pm Jun 4, 2003 PST(#13 of 4956)
I have finished all games, so e-mail me if you need help.

the game has been post-poned until July 14th!!

Calali - 05:39pm Jun 7, 2003 PST(#14 of 4956)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

PLEASE, everyone, all the answers to possible qustions are posted already, so there are no more needs for unecassary posts until you actually need help on the game.

-Calali-

aracari - 01:07pm Jun 8, 2003 PST(#15 of 4956)
Her Interactive, Inc. Program Developer

Yes, the game has been delayed until July 14. Sorry, everyone!

Jodie Wilde - 12:42am Jul 28, 2003 PST(#16 of 4956)

How do you figure out how to play the organ tune on the harmonica? If anyone has played and has figured it out please let me know. I am at a complete stop.

Jodie Wilde - 11:59am Jul 28, 2003 PST(#17 of 4956)

I found out how to play the organ tunes on the harmonica but I can't figure out how to get in ingrids office and I can't find the missing arm.

Spiker_girl - 03:15pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#18 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

When someone finishes the game, tell me if it was too short, or too long. Tell me what you thought it was on a scale of 1-10. ThXz! ~_______________Spiker_girl_______________~

nancy drew chick - 03:25pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#19 of 4956)
<3

Who here has the game. I don't. Is it good so far, was it worth the wait? What would you rate it? Sorry but I really want to know!

Jodie Wilde - 04:13pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#20 of 4956)

I just finished the game and it was great! I am already excited about the next one! Danger on Deception Island!!

Jenna Celeste - 04:19pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#21 of 4956)

where did you get the game?

Spiker_girl - 04:48pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#22 of 4956)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Jodie~ Was this game too short, or too long, or in-between, and what would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? ThXz alot! Now you`ve got me double excited because of your mentioning of game #9! LOL! It sounds exotic...just what I`ve been wanting! LOL! Congratulations! ~________________Spiker_girl______________~

Nancy Drew Shrew - 08:33pm Jul 28, 2003 PST(#23 of 4956)

I finished the game a while ago and it seemed much shorter/easier to me then some of the other games. The layout wasn't as complex. It was still great fun though! I can't wait for the next one! -Jessi

Dancin_gurl #39 - 07:15am Jul 29, 2003 PST(#24 of 4956)

Julie i really need help i can't find harlan or ingrid i can't get the combination to harlan's locker i need another fun pass to get the hamonica and i need to get into ingrid's office! plez help asap

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4932 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8)