•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (934 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 07:22am Feb 5, 2008 PST(#935 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

** checking on Eeva and Chris ** ;o) ;o)

Everything ok, girls? :oD

Beautiful_1 - 07:45am Feb 5, 2008 PST(#936 of 1096)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Hey!!! I am glad you are visiting....How is your new moddy position?

Joy Gold - 04:24pm Feb 5, 2008 PST(#937 of 1096)

((((Gerdje)))) Come play teasers by members

Eeva - 03:52am Feb 6, 2008 PST(#938 of 1096)

((((Gerdje)))) Great! Quite busy but great.

Chris Wise - 11:57pm Feb 8, 2008 PST(#939 of 1096)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

Honestly, (((Gerdje))), I'm not doing a very good job yet! Missing you.

rubyj - 12:47pm Jun 22, 2008 PST(#940 of 1096)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Posted in the Test Lab...go see!

Fran Hinkel - 04:00am Jun 24, 2008 PST(#941 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Don't listen to Chris, Gerdje, she is doing just great!

Stevie B - 07:12am Jul 25, 2008 PST(#942 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Post a Flash Announcement!

Fran, being the absolutely lovely person that we all know she is, has decided to allow the Caption section to return to Post a Flash. She has asked me to put the captions back up, which I have done now.

Please come on over to Post a Flash, and take part in writing a caption, a story, and maybe even adding your own photo as well!

You can find the link on the left hand side of the screen, just under the Post & Solve link. Or, if scrolling up the page isn't your thing, click on this link here => X

White Tornado - 12:33am Aug 26, 2008 PST(#943 of 1096)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

TORNADO ALERT

As of this moment I M host free of any games......U may now return to thinking inside the box~~~~~~~~~temporarily

Stevie B - 09:59am Sep 28, 2008 PST(#944 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

TCO, me thinks you need to check your surroundings before asking that question... (grin)

Stevie B - 03:45pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#945 of 1096)

Post n Solve FAQ suggestion

At the moment, there isn't anything in the FAQ about the etiquette of using internet searches. All the "old hands" here know what the norm is, but newbies won't automatically know.

Would it be possible for a question to go up in that area?

Chris Wise - 03:50pm Oct 31, 2008 PST(#946 of 1096)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

If I can figure out to do it, then YES!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (150 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: