Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Creature of Kapu Cave (#15)

You, as Nancy Drew, go to Hawaii to serve as a research assistant to Dr. Quigley Kim. A devastating scourge is destroying the pineapple crop causing residents to whisper that a local research compound has awoken the legendary Kāne ĎŌkāla. Upon arriving, she discovers the camp ravaged with Dr. Kim missing. Coincidentally, the Hardy Boys are also on the Island to complete top secret mission, but itís up to Nancy to uncover this intricate web of mysteries!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Lucky Star - 07:53am Oct 14, 2006 PST(#1 of 1361)

Post game help only please - for other questions go to Discuss All Games.

nancydrewfan93 - 03:26pm Oct 16, 2006 PST(#2 of 1361)
I cant wait to get the new nancy drew game!!!

just finishd this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you need anything i am here to help!!

Fate S. - 09:50pm Oct 17, 2006 PST(#3 of 1361)

need help with the Frass bit i'm so lost i have no clue what to do with any of it. HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!

nancydrewfan93 - 01:54pm Oct 18, 2006 PST(#4 of 1361)

Ok go the microscope and remove all the seeds and insects. And then when you are done with the packet write down the number. And then when you are done with the frass do the seeds and then do the insects. Hope i helped!

Fate S. - 10:56pm Oct 18, 2006 PST(#5 of 1361)

u helped a ton thanks

nancydrewfan93 - 02:44pm Oct 19, 2006 PST(#6 of 1361)

Your welcome!

takila - 12:06pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#7 of 1361)

good cause I need help... Where can I find the hook to get the car outta the ditch...plus I have no clue what to do next, I made the necklace as nancy, I caught two fish as joe, I talked to pau about everything as Joe, felt the earthquake....etc. help!

takila - 12:52pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#8 of 1361)

Me again... I got the hook, but what cable is she talking about please help!

takila - 02:01pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#9 of 1361)

For the third time me, but I really need help on the data stuff on the clip board...help...spoilers welcome

nancydrewfan93 - 03:30pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#10 of 1361)

talika- Can you please tell me what the cable is used for??? Sorry I forget.

takila - 04:42pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#11 of 1361)

oh yeah i'm done that but it was to get the car outta the ditch

Hannahlady54 - 05:14pm Oct 22, 2006 PST(#12 of 1361)
H is for hawiian vacations, A is for Antihomework, N is for Nancy freak, N is for Normal (okay, maybe ABnormal), A is for Athleticly challenged, H is for Hersheys lover!!!!!!!! =P

TELL ME!HELP SPOILLERS!

Quig wont tell me coordinates for Kapu Cave. My bro won it, he's stumped, and I'm playin senior- no checklist! But there's nothing else to do except get more big bucks. I already have $154+!

HELP!

Hannahlady54 - 08:04am Oct 23, 2006 PST(#13 of 1361)
H is for hawiian vacations, A is for Antihomework, N is for Nancy freak, N is for Normal (okay, maybe ABnormal), A is for Athleticly challenged, H is for Hersheys lover!!!!!!!! =P

Talk to Big Island Mike and then catch six Ulua, or whatever. Go back inside and do snooping. (turn extra fish in to Pua for $$$)

Hannahlady54 - 10:33am Oct 23, 2006 PST(#14 of 1361)

Please help me! (above, post #12)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1347 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Creature of Kapu Cave (#15)