•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (144 previous messages)
Eeva - 11:30am Jul 1, 2004 PST(#145 of 1096)

I haven't noticed any mistakes from your part, and I'm gonna miss you:(

kirsten b - 12:58pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#146 of 1096)

Miette, everyone here was new to solving/creating puzzles at one time or another. Dont stop just because 1 person has a problem with what you are doing. I havent seen anything major that you have done wrong, and if someone did point something out (like bold or recaps) you jumped right in and did it.

Martha Dumas - 01:38pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#147 of 1096)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Miette, I'm sorry you're having a rough time and I would like to see you stay. I've enjoyed your contributions to the site.

Joy Gold - 01:46pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#148 of 1096)

Miette, we need you here! You have brains and a great sense of humor and add much to the site. Please ignore the email you received and know that we want you to be here.

Jinx - 02:16pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#149 of 1096)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

miette, i mostly lurk and on occasion will play but i, too, have not noticed anything you did wrong. you are doing a great job with your puzzles. i hope you won't let one person scare you away from this site.

Stevie B - 04:16pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#150 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Emailing Miette

babypunkin :o) - 05:38pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#151 of 1096)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

Miette I've been mostly lurking lately (mostly because r/l won't allow me to create any puzzles so I don't want to inadvertantly solve one LOL) but I'm actually very impressed with your puzzles. I've been here over 5 years and I have yet to attempt creating most puzzles (smugglers scares me to death!) Please stay :o) You're a great addition to the MN family.

Atanua- 8^) - 11:45pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#152 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

(((Miette))) and (((the other player)))

Everyone has a different way of playing and hosting puzzles. And some might not agree on how others do this. But I guess that's something we all have to accept. You can gently approach someone about things you don't agree with, but it's certainly not a reason to attack.

I do hope neither of you will really decide to leave. All different characters here make MN a fun place.

Rik Shepherd - 11:48pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#153 of 1096)
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise (Margaret Atwood)

Miette, you haven't done anything wrong that I've ever noticed (well, except solve some of my puzzles, but that's not actually a bad thing... :o) )

Fran Hinkel - 05:48am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#154 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

(((((Miette))))), will you please forward the email to me? I cannot tell you how sorry I am. You have lots of friends here and they enjoy having you play these games. I really hope you will not let one person drive you away from something both you and the other players enjoy. I'm sorry to post this here, but I could not see your email address. Please write me.

Atanua- 8^) - 06:49am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#155 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I would like to ask that if anyone has a problem with the way others play the games, please e-mail Stevie or me (or Fran) so we can try to solve it in a friendly way, without anyone getting hurt. If you want to address the person him/herself, please do so in an open and suggesting way instead of with reproaches.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (941 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: