•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (152 previous messages)
Rik Shepherd - 11:48pm Jul 1, 2004 PST(#153 of 1096)
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise (Margaret Atwood)

Miette, you haven't done anything wrong that I've ever noticed (well, except solve some of my puzzles, but that's not actually a bad thing... :o) )

Fran Hinkel - 05:48am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#154 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

(((((Miette))))), will you please forward the email to me? I cannot tell you how sorry I am. You have lots of friends here and they enjoy having you play these games. I really hope you will not let one person drive you away from something both you and the other players enjoy. I'm sorry to post this here, but I could not see your email address. Please write me.

Atanua- 8^) - 06:49am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#155 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I would like to ask that if anyone has a problem with the way others play the games, please e-mail Stevie or me (or Fran) so we can try to solve it in a friendly way, without anyone getting hurt. If you want to address the person him/herself, please do so in an open and suggesting way instead of with reproaches.

Fran Hinkel - 08:52am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#156 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I would like to add to that, that I have read the offending email and it is just that, offensive. I will just make the general comment that, for anyone who might not be aware of it, we like to treat people with respect here. We also like to think of ourselves as a sort of extended family. Just like in a real family, from time to time there will be tiffs. I do not expect that you will always like everything that happens here or agree with it, but I do expect that if you have some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, it would be offered in a positive way. From what I could see from this mail, Miette plays the game too well, LOL!

I don't want to see anyone leave the site and I would hope our differences could be either overlooked or handled in a kinder manner.

DeeGee - 10:24am Jul 2, 2004 PST(#157 of 1096)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Miette

The only person I know that makes a hash of the rules on MN is me.

Don't let this person drive you away.

Dee.

Stevie B - 01:45pm Jul 18, 2004 PST(#158 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

It's Official!

I've finally found time to update the rules for Common Bonds: The Odd One Out is now an official variant to this game.

I want to give credit where credit is due - can anyone remember who first created the game way back when on MN?

Cornflak - 03:15pm Jul 18, 2004 PST(#159 of 1096)
There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. - Charles Schulz

Just to let you know, when I click on Current Cryptogram, it doesn't take me to the right page. Instead I get a page with an "OK" button and a message that says, "You do not have edit access for this message item."

Stevie B - 03:23pm Jul 18, 2004 PST(#160 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Thanks for the head's up.

What had happened was that instead of right-clicking over the number to give me the short-cut which I would copy and past into the header, I right clicked over the "edit" button (as a moderator, I get a load of extra buttons in this area) and got the short-cut for the editing screen of the post for my puzzle.

It's corrected now

Atanua- 8^) - 12:21am Jul 20, 2004 PST(#161 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I will be on a short vacation from Wednesday until Sunday. So no cookie pinging. Hosts, please try to keep track of your puzzles by making recaps and giving hints if your puzzle is running slow. Thanks! :o)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (935 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: