•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (160 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 12:21am Jul 20, 2004 PST(#161 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I will be on a short vacation from Wednesday until Sunday. So no cookie pinging. Hosts, please try to keep track of your puzzles by making recaps and giving hints if your puzzle is running slow. Thanks! :o)

Stevie B - 04:38am Jul 26, 2004 PST(#162 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Just come back to work after the weekend, and found that the email server is down, and is likely to remain that way for most of the day. If anyone has emailed me at Goodrich, I will get back to you as soon as possible. Failing that, please send a copy to my home address (see my profile), and if I get the chance, I will look at it tonight

dawnyoder - 12:28am Jul 29, 2004 PST(#163 of 1096)

I have a request....

I am only able to make it here once or twice a day (and sometimes not even that). Lately, when I take my sub ride, I often find puzzles posted, two or three hint given and solved, in less than a day!

Please, give your puzzle a couple days before rushing to get it solved. Thanks;+)

Floppy - 06:14pm Jul 29, 2004 PST(#164 of 1096)
I can live for two months on one good compliment -Mark Twain

Dawn-You are very right...I know I personally can get so excited about solving that I want to ask a million questions at once! I'll try to calm it down. ;)

Just a suggestion but I for one would fine it helpful to have an MN clock on the site. Often when it says posted at 3:25am...I dont know whether it was posted 2 minutes or 2 hours ago. I think you are 3 hours behind me but I'm never sure.

Martha Dumas - 06:16pm Jul 29, 2004 PST(#165 of 1096)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Floppy - MN time is (US) Pacific time.

Floppy - 06:24pm Jul 29, 2004 PST(#166 of 1096)
I can live for two months on one good compliment -Mark Twain

Thanks Martha...that will help!

dawnyoder - 12:29am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#167 of 1096)

I'm on the US east coast...3 hours later than MN time. It's now about 3:30 am my time.

Atanua- 8^) - 12:35am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#168 of 1096)

wow, a real night owl!

It's 9.30 am for me :o)

DeeGee - 10:29am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#169 of 1096)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

My clock says 18:29 Friday and I never know what time MN is in LOL!

wondering - 10:56am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#170 of 1096)
We all lose our minds occasionally. Mine wandered off last month, and still hasn't come back.

DeeGee, I detect you are the same time as London... MN time is Pacific Coast time... or 8 hours behind you - 8 AM (08:00) is midnight MN time.

Atanua- 8^) - 10:58am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#171 of 1096)

MN's server is located in San Francisco on the West coast.

DeeGee - 11:11am Jul 30, 2004 PST(#172 of 1096)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Wondering - I am indeed! Who'd a thought it, I'm infront of LA...it's the only thing I am infront of.. I'm behind on everything else! LOL!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (924 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: