•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (187 previous messages)
Floppy - 08:03pm Aug 16, 2004 PST(#188 of 1096)
I can live for two months on one good compliment -Mark Twain

thanks guys... I just need time right now...everything will be fine in a while.

(((Sunnybrook))) I'm emailing you some answers..

Atanua- 8^) - 05:20am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#189 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

((((Floppy)))) Take care girl!!!

Eeva - 05:57am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#190 of 1096)

((((Floppy))))

Martha Dumas - 06:26am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#191 of 1096)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

((((Floppy))))

dawnyoder - 08:25am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#192 of 1096)

((((Floppy))))) from Gainesville

sassi - 08:51am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#193 of 1096)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

(((((Floppy)))))

DeeGee - 11:43am Aug 17, 2004 PST(#194 of 1096)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

(((Floppy)))

Atanua- 8^) - 04:23am Aug 20, 2004 PST(#195 of 1096)

I'm working at the moment on putting the P&S guidelines and resource pages on MN instead of on a different website. We do appreciate all the work that chi put into making these pages and certainly don't want to see all that information getting lost. By putting it on MN, we can more easily avoid problems with external servers and assure that there's always someone that can access them to make necessary updates.

Please check the pages out and feel free to comment or give suggestions.

Martha Dumas - 04:45am Aug 20, 2004 PST(#196 of 1096)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Gerdje: I have some suggestions for the following sentence from the "Solving" section: For example, funny guesses in Rhyme Time are a big part of the fun rattling off a bunch of guesses for just one of the words right off the bat sometimes stifles the inspired rhyming guesses that otherwise would have been coming our way.
The part up to "of the fun" works fine and appears to be a complete sentence as it stands, but the rest of it seems to discourage people from making random guesses. Perhaps the section should read, "For example, funny guesses in Rhyme Time are a big part of the fun. However, rattling off a bunch of guesses for just one of the words right off the bat sometimes stifles the inspired rhyming guesses that otherwise would have been coming our way."

Stevie B - 04:48am Aug 20, 2004 PST(#197 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

In the bit for Cryptograms, the <pre> description hasn't come out right.

Also, bearing in mind that some people see tiny font sizes when in PRE mode, might it be an idea to put <font size=4> and </font> either sides of the text?

Otherwise, it looks like you've done a grand job!

Atanua- 8^) - 04:50am Aug 20, 2004 PST(#198 of 1096)

don't comment on little things yet, I'm still editing!! **g**

Stevie B - 04:51am Aug 20, 2004 PST(#199 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

LOL! OK!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (897 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: