•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (246 previous messages)
wondering - 08:16am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#247 of 1096)
We all lose our minds occasionally. Mine wandered off last month, and still hasn't come back.

:-P Gerdje's back!

Hi Gerdje! ((Gerdje))

Atanua- 8^) - 08:17am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#248 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

** looking very suspiciously at wondering ** :-p

wondering - 08:27am Oct 9, 2004 PST(#249 of 1096)
We all lose our minds occasionally. Mine wandered off last month, and still hasn't come back.

:-o moi?

Stevie B - 03:06pm Oct 9, 2004 PST(#250 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

.....zooming through......

wondering - 01:56pm Oct 10, 2004 PST(#251 of 1096)

was that a regular zoom? or a zamboni zoom?

Stevie B - 04:35am Oct 11, 2004 PST(#252 of 1096)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

A whatawhata zoom?

Just passing through again...trying not to chat in the process

wondering - 07:33am Oct 11, 2004 PST(#253 of 1096)

oops... that was State O. Grace on the zamboni - Hi Stevie! - we can't chat here so...

Is this were we put comments that we are having trouble with? only parts of my post are showing up - then I exit that puzzle/teaser and go back into it and the whole thing is there - sometimes...

Atanua- 8^) - 07:53am Oct 11, 2004 PST(#254 of 1096)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

wondering, at the moment, the problems with the disappearing posts and other font stuff best go in the Comments for Social Lounge discussion (click on Social Lounge in the left bar). Fran tries to gather all the info there so she can give it to the people working on the site so they can solve it quickly. Remember to include in your post what browser and OS you're using.

This place is, like the header says, to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. :o)

wondering - 08:00am Oct 11, 2004 PST(#255 of 1096)

oooohhh ok - got it ~sneaking off to send a message to myself so I have the correct info when I post in the right place

Thanks Gerdje!

Fran Hinkel - 04:00am Oct 14, 2004 PST(#256 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Good Morning Folks! I need your assistance. Please stop by Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge. Thanks

sassi - 01:06pm Oct 14, 2004 PST(#257 of 1096)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Ultimate Scavenger Hunt has not had one guess, not one pop-in (except Gerdje to repost the recap), nadda in 3 days.

I'm developing a complex about this. It's thiiiissss close to solving and really not difficult at all.

So..what's up? Have people forgotten about this folder? :(

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (839 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: