Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (9084 previous messages)
P-cat93~:)(:!!! - 09:16am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#9085 of 10640)
limabean! ``````````~~~~~~~~~~~~`IDK why i put that up i just felt like it!!:)(: *stop laughing @ me!!!!*lol:)(:

we r already out of school!! ha ha! we go out friday!! but that is chatting!! sorry!!:)(:

we should write a HB story! i think it would b ssoo sweet to play HBs like u get to in CKC! that would b cool!!:)(:

GameFreak12 - 09:50am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#9086 of 10640)

Sorry to brag, but that was my idea. I don't know why they have not made a HB mystery yet?

P-cat93~:)(:!!! - 09:55am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#9087 of 10640)
limabean! ``````````~~~~~~~~~~~~`IDK why i put that up i just felt like it!!:)(: *stop laughing @ me!!!!*lol:)(:

hey i have to thank u!! u got me interested in the easter eggs so i went to google and typed in nancy drew easter eggs and i got a list of all the eggs and slip ups! now i am going to play all the games over just to c them!! thank u ssoo much!!:)(:

1) go to google.com 2) typ in "nancy drew easter eggs" 3) click the first folder

thx again Gamefreack!!!!!!!!:)(:

GameFreak12 - 10:26am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#9088 of 10640)

You're welcome and thank you for the easter egg site.

JALA - 10:29am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#9089 of 10640)

I have a question about an easter egg in Curse of Blackmoor Manor. It's the one with teeth in Jane's room. What does the egg allow you to do?

talor - 12:44pm Jun 5, 2007 PST(#9090 of 10640)
Nice to be back :)

youll see.

Go to nancy's bedroom and set it to 6 pm then 6 am.

JALA - 03:18pm Jun 5, 2007 PST(#9091 of 10640)

Okay, I'll try it. Thank you!

xrayyxchelx - 05:41pm Jun 5, 2007 PST(#9092 of 10640)
"Raise your hands all you nations, shout to God all creation. How awesome is the Lord most high"

need major help with THE CURSE OF BLACKMOOR MANOR

• go to that specific discussion place to see my questions please*

:]

Thanks!

• Tough Stuff - 07:42am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#9093 of 10640)
    You are always something to someone...

I have a question, just to throw it out there. Can we see Bess and George?

nancy+ned4evr(or frank) - 07:47am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#9094 of 10640)
    Is there any better idol than Nancy Drew? Think about it: she's intelligent, pretty, confident, brave... although that whole "people trying to kill me" thing might get tiring after a while...

I believe we will see Bess in Game #17.

Tough Stuff - 07:53am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#9095 of 10640)
    You are always something to someone...

Really? How many games are they going to make?

nancy+ned4evr(or frank) - 08:31am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#9096 of 10640)
    Is there any better idol than Nancy Drew? Think about it: she's intelligent, pretty, confident, brave... although that whole "people trying to kill me" thing might get tiring after a while...

No idea, but I hope they make a hundred! :P

xrayyxchelx - 08:32am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#9097 of 10640)
    "Raise your hands all you nations, shout to God all creation. How awesome is the Lord most high"

nancy=ned.... have you finished the curse of blackmoor manor?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1543 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games