Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

The Hardy Boys have invited, you, as Nancy Drew, on a train ride out West hosted by beautiful and prominent socialite, Lori Girard. Lori has gathered the greatest minds in mystery to solve a century-old secret and the haunted train is their best clue.

The luxurious train once belonged to Jake Hurley, a wealthy adventurer, on a journey to find the mother lode during mining mania. Shortly after the trip began, Jake's wife, Camille met an untimely end. Although her death broke his heart, Jake pressed on. Many years passed, and one day, Jake's train was found in Blue Moon Canyon with the engineer slumped over in the car - dead. No one knows what happened to Jake...

Climb aboard as Nancy Drew and see if you can uncover the truth at the end of the line!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (1960 previous messages)
P-cat93~:)(:!!! - 09:12am Jun 3, 2007 PST(#1961 of 2594)
limabean! ``````````~~~~~~~~~~~~`IDK why i put that up i just felt like it!!:)(: *stop laughing @ me!!!!*lol:)(:

they r all scattered around the train!!

3 r in the room w/ Tino/under couch & in the pictures

I think 4 r in the room w/ john/ b hind his boxes. in the box & in the dror.check the big sewing picture too!

2 in the sleeping car/ look @ the poem on 1 of the walls

1 in the dining room/ check the purpal shoes.

If u need any more help just ax but i cant think of anymore dollys right now. this is my fave game so i no were most stuff is!!:)(:

HIH!!!!!!!:)(:

haznol hisyam - 06:15pm Jun 3, 2007 PST(#1962 of 2594)

4 in the john places...I just got three at that places....Can you give me the character of this each doll:

-Teddy eberhadt -Alice -Edna -Sady crowfard

Please...P-cat93

P-cat!:)(: - 05:36pm Jun 6, 2007 PST(#1963 of 2594)
HEY!! i have misse deveryone so much!! sorry i havent been on in like 4 months!!!!! but im back now!!!!!!!:)(:)(:)(:

I think there is 1 in the drarw. or it the box!! IDK :)(:

haznol hisyam - 03:53am Jun 7, 2007 PST(#1964 of 2594)

You mean teddy eberhadt or thomas o`neil....

Celia - 04:31pm Jun 8, 2007 PST(#1965 of 2594)
hey guys, i'm celia! i'm 14... I have the played nancy drew games from mystery 1 - 15! got any questions or u can't seem to figure out what to do in any of these games??? ask me! i'll help u beat the game... and i'm getting mystery 16 for my collection - white wolf of icicle creek! btw... ANYONE who watches this tv show called kid nation??? I LOVE GREG!!! he's the oldest kid in town and he's sooooooo f***ing HOT! i love him!

Spoiler

haznol hisyam- Sadie Crawford has shoes on the sofa (both L (left)) Teddy Eberhardt in in red and white checked box in camille's car Edn the terribleis in a tle of two dolls picture frame in the sleeping car and Yawning Alice is in tale of two dolls too!

celia:)

haznol hisyam - 10:33pm Jun 9, 2007 PST(#1966 of 2594)

YES!!!I FINALLY SOLVED IT....THANX FOR HELPING ME GUYZ

Brookiey_loves_You!!! - 12:35pm Jun 10, 2007 PST(#1967 of 2594)
I started out clean but Im jaded. Just phoning it in. Just breaking the skin. Can you help me? I'm bent. I'm so scared that Ill never get put back together. Keep breaking me in. And this is how we will end. With you and me bent.... 'BENT' by MATCHBOX TWENTY

Congrats on finnishing haznol hisyam!

Celia - 03:15pm Jun 10, 2007 PST(#1968 of 2594)
hey guys, i'm celia! i'm 14... I have the played nancy drew games from mystery 1 - 15! got any questions or u can't seem to figure out what to do in any of these games??? ask me! i'll help u beat the game... and i'm getting mystery 16 for my collection - white wolf of icicle creek! btw... ANYONE who watches this tv show called kid nation??? I LOVE GREG!!! he's the oldest kid in town and he's sooooooo f***ing HOT! i love him!

Yeah! Congratulations, haznol hisyam! -Celia:)

P-cat!:)(: - 05:00pm Jun 10, 2007 PST(#1969 of 2594)
HEY!! i have misse deveryone so much!! sorry i havent been on in like 4 months!!!!! but im back now!!!!!!!:)(:)(:)(:

congrats!:)(:

haznol hisyam - 06:04am Jun 12, 2007 PST(#1970 of 2594)

So...if anyone need a hint jusk ask me :)

PlayBabyDoll - 08:41am Jun 12, 2007 PST(#1971 of 2594)

Where can i find more slugs i have 7,3,8 is there more?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (623 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13)