Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  /

Mystery Party Sign-ups

Fright Night 2: Return to the Reels

Just when you thought getting sucked into an endless stream of real- life horror films was just a fluke...

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

If you would like to join our Halloween Mystery Party, please post
* your email address
* preferred character gender (if you care)
* whether you are under or over 18.
* if you want a small role, a big role, or multiple roles
* your biggest fear

This MP will run from October 20 - November 2.

sassi - 12:13am Oct 14, 2013 PST(#1 of 41)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

hooterville_baby@hotmail.com

eh,it doesn't matter on the gender or even if I'm human ;P

it's been a long time since I've been 18

whatever you want to do with roles, I'm here, holidays done so I'm around and have daily net access, can play more than one role (if that is needed)

my biggest fear? driving traffic, specifically driving in heavy traffic onto a ferry and off the ferry; oh and small closed in spaces; and that's about it

wooo hooo!!! :D

rubyj - 10:45pm Oct 15, 2013 PST(#2 of 41)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

roelephant@yahoo.com
gender? what is that?
I'm so over eighteen, I cannot remember if we were using papyrus yet...
role...medium to small to medium
biggest fear? at my age, losing control of certain sfinksters...or my mind...or both

okay...where is everyone...hullo!!!

Raeboy - 01:06am Oct 16, 2013 PST(#3 of 41)

Mrae7919@gmail.com Male Over 18 Big role The tea party

Kermit Fog - 09:38pm Oct 17, 2013 PST(#4 of 41)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

So far so good! ;o) Any ideas for getting more people to sign up??

Kermit Fog - 08:58pm Oct 18, 2013 PST(#5 of 41)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

I hate to say it gang but we may need to delay this MP if nobody else signs up...

rubyj - 12:28am Oct 19, 2013 PST(#6 of 41)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

...sad, has everyone left us for the FB? Or has r/l become so cumbersome? I remember before retirement, staying up until the wee hours of the morning, sometimes posting to myself...made work interesting, if not confusing.

rubyj - 09:33pm Oct 20, 2013 PST(#7 of 41)

Hello out there! Anyone?

Fran Hinkel - 07:40am Oct 25, 2013 PST(#8 of 41)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

No response from Facebook? Sad.

Fran Hinkel - 07:15am Oct 27, 2013 PST(#9 of 41)

I am going to look through my address book to see if I have any names of people who might want to play.

Fran Hinkel - 07:52am Oct 27, 2013 PST(#10 of 41)

Sent out 17 emails - not sure how good some of the addresses still are, but hopefully ast least some will drop on in to sign up!

Pooky Bear - 09:18am Oct 27, 2013 PST(#11 of 41)

OK this is JaimeLynn in alter-ego form. mN is not being nice to me and will not allow me to use my usual username. This site hates me. I do, however, want to participate :)

Pooky Bear - 09:25am Oct 27, 2013 PST(#12 of 41)

Immastarr452@aol.com Don't care what gender (Way) over 18. Size of role doesn't matter. I do prefer only one, though. It's too confusing with multiple personalities LOL. I do my majority of posting at night but can post small amounts during the day, provided MN cooperates with my phone this time. My biggest fear is bugs. Namely spiders, bees, and crickets. Blech.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (29 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  / Mystery Party Sign-ups

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: