Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (50 previous messages)
Girl Detective#1 - 12:47pm Jul 31, 2004 PST(#51 of 12030)

What all needs to be done before Day 2 is completed? By the way,don't u think the ghost town is kinda creepy? I know I do! lol! :D

weirdo101 - 03:20pm Jul 31, 2004 PST(#52 of 12030)

ok i'm past th veggies finally! lol anyway i'm barrel racing now an di stink. the closeest i ever got was 10 flat. how do i do it.

mysterychick22 - 07:21pm Jul 31, 2004 PST(#53 of 12030)

weirdolol,

for barrel racign you just got to get really close near the barrel and then click where the blue arrow is. I had trouble at first but now it is easy. I am now stuck on the part where you make the flower to put on the cake for tex's birthday. If anyone can tell me how or give a hint I would rly like that!

weirdo101 - 07:28pm Jul 31, 2004 PST(#54 of 12030)

o taht's easy if you need a pic go to gameboomers.com and clik walkthroughs. scoll down and find nancy drew. just scrolll or print th wakthrough and if you want.

weirdo101 - 06:13am Aug 1, 2004 PST(#55 of 12030)

i'm at Dry Creek. is the outhouse that messed up thing to the right of th general store with th scorpion?if it is,wher's th arrowhead?

Rae1244 - 06:21am Aug 1, 2004 PST(#56 of 12030)
Get a life! Get a horse!

Help! I have two guestions: Where do you get the password for the piano and how does that thing in Cappy's work where supposed get the meanest gang in the West? Please help! -Rae

Girl Detective#1 - 11:05am Aug 1, 2004 PST(#57 of 12030)

Weirdo101-The arrowhead sould be right next 2 the scorpian. :)

Nan Fan322 - 07:54pm Aug 1, 2004 PST(#58 of 12030)
I have heard that Secrets Can Kill, I have Stayed Tuned For Danger, I have read The Message In A Haunted Mansion, I saw the The Treasure In A Royal Tower, I saw The Final Scene,I have heard The Secret Of The Scarlet Hand, I have pet The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,I have ridden The Haunted Carousel, I have dodged Danger On Deception Island, I have found out The Secret of Shadow Ranch, I am waiting for The Curse of Blackmoor Manor!!!! :) (This signature is copyrighted by the owner in the year of 2004. Made in U.S.A. All rights rerserved.)<------ That means you CAN NOT copy it !!!!!!!!

how do you escape the scropian????

Girl Detective#1 - 06:16am Aug 2, 2004 PST(#59 of 12030)

I solved the Secret of Shadow Ranch! :D Nan Fan322-You need to go back and step away a few times and it will leave.hih!

nir - 08:17am Aug 2, 2004 PST(#60 of 12030)

Can someone please help me???

need help making the cake!!!

i've been trying for almost 6 times

each time she says perfect but after that

she tastes the cake and i have to start

a new one.....

Nan Fan322 - 10:47am Aug 2, 2004 PST(#61 of 12030)
I have heard that Secrets Can Kill, I have Stayed Tuned For Danger, I have read The Message In A Haunted Mansion, I saw the The Treasure In A Royal Tower, I saw The Final Scene,I have heard The Secret Of The Scarlet Hand, I have pet The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,I have ridden The Haunted Carousel, I have dodged Danger On Deception Island, I have found out The Secret of Shadow Ranch, I am waiting for The Curse of Blackmoor Manor!!!! :) (This signature is copyrighted by the owner in the year of 2004. Made in U.S.A. All rights rerserved.)<------ That means you CAN NOT copy it !!!!!!!!

Print a walkthrough or ask girldetective#1

weirdo101 - 12:06pm Aug 3, 2004 PST(#62 of 12030)

have like on sunday! sry i havent been on, internet was down. any1 need help?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11968 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)