Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (66 previous messages)
weirdo123 - 06:05pm Aug 5, 2004 PST(#67 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

go to gameboomers.com clik walktrhoughs then N then the walkthrough. scroll down and there is a picture.

tntn - 10:48pm Aug 5, 2004 PST(#68 of 12030)

How can I pass the game in the fun machine in Cappy? I've played again and again.Is there any hint that you could win this game or just trying again and again.I've got the twin ring.

weirdo123 - 07:02am Aug 6, 2004 PST(#69 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

ok first you match up the evil team.it's easy to see whcih one's are evil according to their look,like eyes and stuff. click on the one's you want to keep th first timie(it could be all)then pull th lever,and you should win. take th tokens so you can play again. but this time,put that ring up to a red spot on th machine. now you have to match up th nice people.play that game,keep the good ones, you should win. if you don't just play again. it took me 2 times to win th goodie game.

NancyDrewFan188 - 11:55am Aug 6, 2004 PST(#70 of 12030)

I NEED TO KNOW WHICH WAY THE HANDLE THINGS GO IN THE TRIANGLE BLANKET CHEST

weirdo123 - 12:58pm Aug 6, 2004 PST(#71 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

it's like th hand pointing to a number on a clock. red points to 12, blue at 2, yellow at 7.

Fate S. - 03:29pm Aug 6, 2004 PST(#72 of 12030)

Where did you Buy this game!!!!!!!!? i can't seem 2 find it ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weirdo123 - 04:10pm Aug 6, 2004 PST(#73 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

from amazon or HER interactive

Nan Fan322 - 07:34am Aug 8, 2004 PST(#74 of 12030)
I have heard that Secrets Can Kill, I have Stayed Tuned For Danger, I have read The Message In A Haunted Mansion, I saw the The Treasure In A Royal Tower, I saw The Final Scene,I have heard The Secret Of The Scarlet Hand, I have pet The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,I have ridden The Haunted Carousel, I have dodged Danger On Deception Island, I have found out The Secret of Shadow Ranch, I am waiting for The Curse of Blackmoor Manor!!!! :) (This signature is copyrighted by the owner in the year of 2004. Made in U.S.A. All rights rerserved.)<------ That means you CAN NOT copy it !!!!!!!!

THE PASSWORD FOR THE PIANO IS CASHMEER

beachbumklt - 05:09pm Aug 8, 2004 PST(#75 of 12030)
Hey! It's Krazy4KhleoThomas! I had to change mi name. I <3 KLT! E-mail me if you need any help! I have heard that Secrets Can Kill, I have Stayed Tuned For Danger, I read The Message In A Haunted Mansion, I found the The Treasure In A Royal Tower, I saw The Final Scene, I have chased The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,I have ridden The Haunted Carousel, I have ran into Danger On Deception Island, I am waiting for The Curse of Black moore Manor!!!!

realy? i havn't seen it? whur do i see it?

weirdo123 - 05:12pm Aug 8, 2004 PST(#76 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

at th end of this game

beachbumklt - 05:15pm Aug 8, 2004 PST(#77 of 12030)
Hey! It's Krazy4KhleoThomas! I had to change mi name. I <3 KLT! E-mail me if you need any help! I have heard that Secrets Can Kill, I have Stayed Tuned For Danger, I read The Message In A Haunted Mansion, I found the The Treasure In A Royal Tower, I saw The Final Scene, I have chased The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,I have ridden The Haunted Carousel, I have ran into Danger On Deception Island, I am waiting for The Curse of Black moore Manor!!!!

no. like tha previews!

weirdo123 - 05:18pm Aug 8, 2004 PST(#78 of 12030)
I Am The Randolph.

yeh at th end of this game,secret of shadow ranch

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11952 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)