Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew The Secret of Shadow Ranch Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Play as Nancy Drew in this interactive mystery-adventure game. 20+ hours of thrilling game play; interview suspects. New puzzles tie directly to the storyline and give important clues.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (262 previous messages)
QLH - 05:41pm Oct 4, 2004 PST(#263 of 12030)
I love gymnastics

Spoiler alert. Find the key things in the roll desk at the living room in shadow ranch. Then put the things in the box at mary's. Call carleen purcel for help. And once you got the chest open get the watch.

QLH - 05:42pm Oct 4, 2004 PST(#264 of 12030)
I love gymnastics

As for the goast town keep playing the game and a place on your map will say dry creek on it.

WoodfairyNd - 05:59pm Oct 4, 2004 PST(#265 of 12030)

I don't know what order to put the flowers in in the box! Can someone help me, PLEASE! -Thanx

QLH - 04:27am Oct 5, 2004 PST(#266 of 12030)
I love gymnastics

You get to the goast town after you figure out the password to the box. I found the password by trying different codes. Ask carleen purcel for help. Make sure after you done the box get the watch.

Aliesha - 07:10am Oct 5, 2004 PST(#267 of 12030)
"It is indeed cowardly and wrong to give up principle," said Rose, "but surely it is noble and generous to give up our own wishes to another, where no principle is involved." "Certainly, you are right," said Adelaide, musingly. "And now I recollect that, readily as Elsie gives up her own wishes to others on ordinary occasions, I have never known her to sacrifice principle. Elsie is certainly very different from any of the rest of us, and if it is piety that makes her what she is, I think piety is a very lovely thing." -Quote from Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley

clutz- if you are on day two, or day one, then stay away from the rattlesnake! You can go back on day three and he'll be gone.

Aliesha - 07:28am Oct 5, 2004 PST(#268 of 12030)
"It is indeed cowardly and wrong to give up principle," said Rose, "but surely it is noble and generous to give up our own wishes to another, where no principle is involved." "Certainly, you are right," said Adelaide, musingly. "And now I recollect that, readily as Elsie gives up her own wishes to others on ordinary occasions, I have never known her to sacrifice principle. Elsie is certainly very different from any of the rest of us, and if it is piety that makes her what she is, I think piety is a very lovely thing." -Quote from Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley

clutz- You'll find the thing that goes in the holes inside the rolltop desk. Have you opened the blanket chest yet? if not here's how you do it. SPOILER ALERT! turn the wrench thing thats in the hole next to the red bird to look like its at 12 o'clock, like on a clock. Then put the blue like its on 2 o'clock, then the yellow like its at seven o'clock. Now for the other chest, turn the first one like its at four o'clock, the second at 9 o'clock, and the third for 11 o'clock. simple as that! and if you need to know, the thing that you need to keep is the watch!

monkiez rule - 01:58pm Oct 5, 2004 PST(#269 of 12030)

Where is the "v" rock shown on the map that you connect the dots to HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -monkie

Kelsey225 - 02:37pm Oct 5, 2004 PST(#270 of 12030)

spoiler alert... maybe? anyway, you take the rope and rope where you had to before and I think it's somewere up there, if not it's on the other side up above.

monkiez rule - 01:39pm Oct 6, 2004 PST(#271 of 12030)

Thanx! I got it!

monkiez rule - 01:56pm Oct 6, 2004 PST(#272 of 12030)

Wait, never mind, I still don't get how to find the V rock. where do I go and what do I do

QLH - 04:17pm Oct 6, 2004 PST(#273 of 12030)
I love gymnastics

go to the place where you found the v-shaped petroglph, It is up the log that you have to use your rope to get to. Once your there click behind the rock.

mysterysolver05 - 05:11am Oct 7, 2004 PST(#274 of 12030)

I need help. I found the riddle in the piano but I can't figure it out. I found the forks I just don't get the beady eyes part.Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (11756 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10)