Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  /

Dorothy L. Sayers

Dorothy L. Sayers Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
A classic author from the golden era of mysteries, Dorothy L. Sayers is best known for her series featuring nobleman-detective Lord Peter Wimsey.

For more about Dorothy Sayers, read the profile in Dorothy L. Sayers Profile at the Mystery Time Line.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (115 previous messages)
susandiane - 07:12am Apr 20, 2006 PST(#116 of 118)
TARDIS Express; When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there before you mail it!

yuliya, (boy this is a late answer LOL)the harriet vane stories should DEFINETLY be read in order. i don't listen to books on tape so i have no idea about that. and kattt, i always thought it was a shame lesley howard didn't play wimsey, he looked just like wimsey's description:)

maria mannet - 04:45pm May 30, 2006 PST(#117 of 118)

I am during a presentation for my British Lit class and i basicly need to be Dorothy Sayers for the class and tell eveyone about me how would you present this.

Jessica O'Connor - 09:34am Jul 1, 2006 PST(#118 of 118)

I'm new here, but I just want to post and let folks here know that not only was Sayers a mystery author she was a scholar, so I don't think she can be accused of being intellectually pretensious.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Dorothy L. Sayers

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: