Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (8414 previous messages)
DeeGee - 10:12am Jun 5, 2014 PST(#8415 of 8482)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Can't make its mind up in the UK. Although we do seem to be getting alot of rain! Occassionally the sun breaks through and it looks like its going to be nice, but all too often its just a break until the next shower and dull gloomy days.

The only weekend that we had that was sunny - about three weeks back now - I spent cleaning the pond filters and jet washing the paving/pation with the vague intention of looking at out door table and chairs... its rained that much that the idea as been shelved, because unless I want to spend my out side meals holding an umbrella then its a no-no.

I'll be honest and say that I don't want it to be boiling hot... but it would be nice to be able to go out with out toting an umbrella and or rain coat... I mean I walked around the village today with my dog and was glad to get home it felt cold and the wind chill was making my hands tingle... that was three hours ago.. and now... yep you've guessed it... the sun is out. :o/

Fran Hinkel - 09:49am Jun 9, 2014 PST(#8416 of 8482)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I'm beginning to think they seeded the clouds so that drought areas could get some much needed rain - us? We didn't need it! We've had a nice spell for the last few days but even then, a shower threatens or appears. Now it's too hot for me, haha.

kirsten b - 01:35pm Jun 9, 2014 PST(#8417 of 8482)

Today was job interview day. I have had 3 in the last week. Hoping someone offers me something. 1 is right down the street and would give me a set schedule and a free massage every month. The other 2 would be changing schedules, but more room to advance and make more money.

rubyj - 08:03pm Jun 12, 2014 PST(#8418 of 8482)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

I sure hope you get the job you want!

The weather went from cold to hot to mild to hot to stormy to hot...I can't win. My bones/body hurt in the cold months. My system can't take too much heat. Not enough Spring for me to get things ddone...and the lovely peach tree, got hit by too much cold/wind...no peaches this year. I love the pictures of Pookerz' garden...cleaned out the raised beds & never planted a thing here. Sad about that.

kirsten b - 06:29am Jun 13, 2014 PST(#8419 of 8482)

Got a no on 1 job. Had a 2nd interview at the job I would like. Haven't heard a peep from the 3rd. Should hear something today.

Fran Hinkel - 09:16am Jun 23, 2014 PST(#8420 of 8482)

Good luck, Kirs.

kirsten b - 04:56pm Jun 23, 2014 PST(#8421 of 8482)

Thanks. I did get the job. I am the receptionist at a place that does massage. It is kind of boring. The office is very quiet most of the time. The phone rings several times a day, but the only people I see are there for appointments. They go back into the rooms and all is quiet again. I do get my homework done.

Fran Hinkel - 08:41am Jun 25, 2014 PST(#8422 of 8482)

Well, as long as they are paying you, lol!

Beautiful_1 - 07:47am Jul 11, 2014 PST(#8423 of 8482)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Just because I think we could all use one every once in a while..... ((((BIG HUGS FOR ALL))))

kirsten b - 10:45am Jul 11, 2014 PST(#8424 of 8482)

Yep, I'm getting paid. It is so strange having money that last weekend before hub gets paid. I might actually be able to pay all the bills... on time even. I might even be able to spend more than $100 on that horrible holiday that shows up in winter. I got my oil changed today and I don't feel stressed because it costs so darn much.

Fran Hinkel - 11:37am Jul 14, 2014 PST(#8425 of 8482)

Hugs back at you, B1!!!!

Kirs, so glad some of your stress is relieved. Nothing like worrying about money to get to you.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (57 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: