Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Cop Shows  /

Homicide: Life on the Streets

Erik Arneson - 11:05am Jul 11, 1997 PST

Who is your favorite character on Homicide? (A very tough question.) When I think of Homicide, the first character that pops in my head is Det. Frank Pembleton, played so well by Andre Braugher. But Munch (Richard Belzer) provides some of the best dialogue, and would take my spot as favorite character.

---> On a related note, NBC has announced that Det. Paul Falsone (Jon Seda) and Detective Stuart Gharty (Peter Gerety) will join the cast as full-time members this fall. Sgt. Howard (Melissa Leo) and videographer Brodie (Max Perlich) are leaving the show. The Falsone and Gharty characters were introduced in the final two episodes of last season.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (85 previous messages)
Gary Zarda - 09:15am Jul 26, 2004 PST(#86 of 97)

Does anyone out there have access to the episode called "Control"? I want video of Lewis's speech to Mahoney in The Waterfront about his "corner."

Sue G - 09:50am Sep 12, 2004 PST(#87 of 97)

Blue is for unsolved cases over one year old.

Richard J. - 12:49pm Oct 17, 2004 PST(#88 of 97)

I am a Social Studies teacher in NC and I am seeking information about a certain Homicide episode for use in my classroom. In the episode Brodie shows a documentary that he had made about the squad. In the documentary he has the detectives talk about the 5th Amendment and right to remain silent. If anybody can e-mail me to tell me which episode contains this section I would be grateful. I think that the episode is set on New Year's Eve. Richard in NC McMongrel@hotmail.com

Sue G - 08:11am Oct 20, 2004 PST(#89 of 97)

The episode called "The Documentary" and is on season 5, it's in the box set. I have no idea what # episode it is, it was first aired on 1/3/97.

Martin Bolger - 11:46pm Oct 22, 2004 PST(#90 of 97)

can anyone tell me who is the artist singing the soundtrack while the prison riot is taking place in season 5

Ken Schuler - 03:05pm Jan 14, 2005 PST(#91 of 97)

Hi, I was wondering if anyine knows which ep. Rev. Horton Heat was in? The story thread took place outside of the city in a run down motel. The murder took off in the victims new Caddy? Old Horton heat played the creepy rock-a-billy motel "guest". I'm snagging up the box sets, and may just have to jump a season or two. Was a very cool thread. Thanks in advance, Ken

Fran Hinkel - 06:38am Aug 17, 2005 PST(#92 of 97)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I see 2 songs listed from the episode Prison Riot, but am not sure which played during the riot.

They are:

"Bleed" by Collective Soul and "Down to Zero" by Joan Armatrading. Hope that helps you find what you need.

Jaina Proudmoore - 02:42pm Aug 29, 2005 PST(#93 of 97)

TIM BAYLISS

Daisy G - 09:50am Aug 31, 2005 PST(#94 of 97)

I am looking for the title of a "Homicide" episode which I vaguely remember. The detectives were investigating the skeletal remains of a body found bricked behind a wall. It was written to resemble a Edgar Allan Poe story. Can anyone tell me the title of that episode?

Edmund O'Reilly - 05:52am Dec 17, 2005 PST(#95 of 97)

I am looking for the title of a "Homicide" episode which I vaguely remember. The detectives were investigating the skeletal remains of a body found bricked behind a wall. It was written to resemble a Edgar Allan Poe story. Can anyone tell me the title of that episode?

I think the episode you're looking for is called "Heartbeat"</ a>

johnny mccurry - 11:50am Jun 26, 2007 PST(#96 of 97)

..I have been in LAw Enforcement for 42 years and Homicide is THE BEST THERE IS>>However one thing troubles me...I do not know how to address this....Mike Kellerman was dismissed unfairly. ( I know It is a show)...However in the questioning of him on the episode where Baylass was shot...Pembertom kept say that Luther Mahoney did not have a gun when shot by Kellerman...Well Mahoney had a gun....Kellerman in real life shoiuld have shot Mahoney upon entering the room....Now Kellerman made some mistakes and should have been disciplined...That need to be corrected...ANy suggestions>? /Thanks

Fran Hinkel - 03:26am Aug 14, 2007 PST(#97 of 97)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I think he should get a lawyer!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Cop Shows  / Homicide: Life on the Streets

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: