Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  /

Robinson, Peter

Peter Robinson Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Peter Robinson is the award-winning author of the Inspector Banks series.

Tori Beattie - 07:01am Nov 10, 1998 PST(#1 of 9)

I love Peter Robinson, and since I was born and lived a part of mylife in Toronto, Ontario I really enjoyed the Hanging Valley when Banks travels there. As well I am now attending the University of Windsor where Robinson used to teach. In Past Reason Hated, I love his dedication, this one is for the usual suspects. If you are looking for other Canadian authors, Gail Bowen is terrific, so is Eric Wright, and Anthony Qooghan (sp?) His book Bodies in motion is a classic train murder.

jan denn - 09:28am Jul 28, 1999 PST(#2 of 9)

He is really terrific. The best is probably his latest, "In a Dry Season"

Godfrey - 06:21pm Aug 10, 1999 PST(#3 of 9)

Just finished "Blood at the Root". Thought it wsa fantastic - I literally couldn't put it down until I finished it.

Can't wait until I read "Dry Season"

Giovanni Intra - 11:27pm Sep 19, 1999 PST(#4 of 9)

Robinson was a good old boy back in the day. But now his work got nasty -- fascist overtones. His portraits of Steven Hawking anre demeaning and cruel; I think that Hawking should sue. And have you seen that David Bowie stuff! As I say, he USED to be pretty talented.

Clara Frenk - 12:56pm Jan 7, 2000 PST(#5 of 9)

Join in a FREE discussion with Peter Robinson!!

Monday, January 10th, noon e.s.t.

go to:

www.washingtonpost.com/liveonline

Hope to see you there!! Tell your friends!

Patricia Gordon - 09:41am Sep 13, 2000 PST(#6 of 9)

Dear Peter Robinson, Just finished your book "In A Dry Seaon", couldn't put the book down, keep up the stories about Inspector Bank. Your description of England's rations and the hardships were very realistic. I liked the part where Gwen goes to Gloria's cottage with some parachute silk for her to use for sewing a dress; I have a blouse bought at a antique store made from parachut silk and after reading this part I went to my trunk and look at this blouse wondering about the person who made it during or after the war. I hope Insp. Bank doesn't get back with Sandra and that he does get on with his life, professional and love. Thanks again for a good read

Jacqueline Craig - 11:36am Oct 23, 2000 PST(#7 of 9)

Peter - I have read all your books and coming from Yorkshire over fifty years ago I can relate to places like Grassington et al. Keep up the Banks series. Iam going to start Cold in the Grave next _ I particularly related to in a Dry Season. Regards- Jacqaueline Craig.

Monchèri - 08:49am Mar 7, 2004 PST(#8 of 9)

Hi @ all! I`d like the book, too!! I think its very exciting for a long time! Nice greatings to you! Sincely Moncèri

DeeGee - 12:12pm Jul 6, 2010 PST(#9 of 9)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Have to say, really enjoyed the books I've read so far.

Highly recommend the Inspector Banks series. :o)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  / Robinson, Peter

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: