Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Kleinholz, Lisa

Lisa Kleinholz Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Lisa Kleinholz received a degree in Russian at Northwestern University. She learned ceramics at Earthworks & Artisans studio in New York, where she taught and sold her pottery. Her articles have been published in Home Office Computing, Hampshire Life, and the Amherst Bulletin. She was the recipient of two fellowship grants from the Virginia Center for the Creative Arts. She lives in Western Massachusetts with her family.

Keinholtz makes her debut as a novelist with Exiles on Main Street a story of a journalist who retreats to the quiet hills of New England and ends up investigating the brutal killing of a young Asian immigrant. She must find out whether anti-immigrant bashing was involved or a blood grudge runs deep in the quaint town.

Discuss this author below.

Subba Waheed - 01:45pm Sep 15, 1999 PST(#1 of 2)

These mystery books are a bit different from others-- my favorite parts were the main character's occupation as an ex-reporter and how that affects how she investigates.

rolf stachowitz - 08:30pm Aug 21, 2001 PST(#2 of 2)

I heard a reference on NPR on 8/21/01 to a mystery writer who deals with environmental issues. Unfortunately I never caught his/her name. Can you help? Any other author would be ok, too. Thanks. -rolf

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Kleinholz, Lisa

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: