Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (4047 previous messages)
George Lewis - 02:29pm Aug 29, 2005 PST(#4048 of 4060)

Ok - ignore my last post. I just read through about 2000 posts until I found Skirvin give the correct combo to make the star!!!!

Skirvin - you are a star!!!!

Fiona Warmerdam - 12:29am Oct 4, 2005 PST(#4049 of 4060)

The door opens if you turn right and pass 31 two times and leave it at 31 the third time. Then turn left and pass 12 once, stop on it the second time. Then turn right to 38 and stop. Click on the handle now. This opened the door for me.

Tera Krizon - 01:09pm Oct 16, 2005 PST(#4050 of 4060)

How do you go about getting the caldenar trick from Urfe. Is it early in the game on the shop or is is once we are at the mansion. Please help. I have all but one jewel to go and it is very annoying.

Tera Krizon - 01:10pm Oct 16, 2005 PST(#4051 of 4060)

I meant ship not shop

Perfect_princess - 02:24am Oct 22, 2005 PST(#4052 of 4060)

how do u get past the iron maiden did the star puzzle thing but when i click on the thing i get a messaye saying i need to learn more about this before i fiddle with it or something like that please help do i need to do anything and when i click in the middle it just resets it please help xoxox love the princess

laura mcfarlane - 04:43am Nov 14, 2005 PST(#4053 of 4060)

really stuck i have all the jewels for all the characters except mustard's i haven't got a trick to show sabata so cannot get a drawing any suggestions?

Ron Shelley - 10:04pm Nov 14, 2005 PST(#4054 of 4060)

HELP! I seem to have lost the pendant when I tried to hypnotize Kell. Where did it go? I went back to the statue to get it but it wasn't there. Can anyone help? Also, how does this hypnosis thing work? I have tried to hypnotize plum and kell, but it didn't work. My game just froze and I had to restart from my saved game.

Ron Shelley - 10:11pm Nov 14, 2005 PST(#4055 of 4060)

Laura, Go to Urfe and he will show you a new trick, then go to Sabata and do the trick on him and he will give you the drawing. Mustard's jewel is in the clock with all the lions around it. Hope this helps, RON.

Sarina Haarsma - 09:08am Jan 17, 2006 PST(#4056 of 4060)

Hello for anywone that can't hypnotise someone.You must just move the pendant quickly back and forth.Then is the person sleepy and can you tell him questions.

Kirsten Neadeau - 11:02am Jan 22, 2006 PST(#4057 of 4060)

I've gotten into the captain's room, but can't seem to put the cog into him to fix him. What do I do?

claire turner - 06:21am Apr 23, 2006 PST(#4058 of 4060)

I have got to the wheel room, i then clicked on the pin and puzzle box which came up on the screen, i was then told to use the pin to open the puzzle box, the puzzle box would not open! i then saved my game to come on here to find answers, when i came back to the game the puzzle box had disapeared!! i now cant find it ANYWHERE! how do i get it back? or do i have to start the game all over again? PLEASE HELP if you know, as i cant continue any further

WILLIAM GILLESPIE - 07:55am Dec 18, 2006 PST(#4059 of 4060)

YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE SHIPS POWER SUPPLY BOX TO YOUR RIGHT AND GET A CLUE, IT TELLS YOU THE SEQUENCE. THEN, GO BACK TO THE MECHANICAL CAPTAIN AND GET THE COG FROM YOUR BOX AND IT WILL PUT IT IN THE CAPTAIN. IT WORKED FOR ME.

WILLIAM GILLESPIE - 09:22am Dec 18, 2006 PST(#4060 of 4060)

WHEN MARINA POPOV SUGGEST YOU HAVE TO FIND HER A OUIJA BOARD AND THERE IS A OUJAI BOARD IN THE CABINET IN THE DINING ROOM (WHERE GREEN AND PEACOCK IS) HOW DO YOU GET IT?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: