Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Cole, David

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
David Cole is the author of Butterfly Lost. In 1995 he co-founded Native Web, an Internet corporation for Native Americans and indigenous peoples of the world. He spent twenty years in theatre as a political theatre playwright and director; he also worked as a production/technical editor and webmaster in business and education. He lives in Syracuse, New York, with his wife and five cats, where he also teaches online courses at Syracuse University about social issues and is still building that harpsichord.

Discuss this author's work below.

sunnydaz2 - 05:20pm May 22, 2002 PST(#1 of 4)
The greatest moments in life are those when the dancer disappears and only the dance remains. Nijinsky

Hi. I live in the southern tier (broome county) and would love to know more about your books, especially those dealing with native american themes. Thanks -- sunny

sunnydaz2 - 01:30pm Jun 9, 2002 PST(#2 of 4)
The greatest moments in life are those when the dancer disappears and only the dance remains. Nijinsky

silly me! I was new here, and thought I was speaking directly to the authors!

Heheheheh :) sorry.

Atanua- 8^) - 01:36pm Jun 9, 2002 PST(#3 of 4)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

**g** Welcome Sunnydaz.

If you do have questions about the author or his books and post them here, someone who has read more about this author might be able to help you though. So don't hesitate to ask!

vince gonzales - 02:06am Jun 10, 2002 PST(#4 of 4)
Hay más tiempo que vida

sunnydaz2; Take a look at:

h++p://www.nativeweb.org/info/people.php

the ++ should be tt. :)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Cole, David

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: