MysteryNet Community Go back to The Movies of Alfred Hitchcock>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Haro Girl

Send e-mail to haro_girl@sbcglobal.net

Most recent posts by Haro Girl:

The Movies of Alfred Hitchcock - 07:56pm Apr 6, 2008 PST - Hi I was hoping that someone, anyone here can help me find the name of a particular Alfred Hitchcock film. All I can remember from it is a flashback scene of the hero as a child. He is sliding down a banister outside an apartment of some sorts...
Looking for.... - 07:56pm Apr 6, 2008 PST - Hi I was hoping that someone, anyone here can help me find the name of a particular Alfred Hitchcock film. All I can remember from it is a flashback scene of the hero as a child. He is sliding down a banister outside an apartment of some sorts...
Name of an old mystery movie without much to go on - 06:55pm Apr 6, 2008 PST - Hi I was hoping that someone, anyone here can help me find the name of a particular Alfred Hitchcock film. All I can remember from it is a flashback scene of the hero as a child. He is sliding down a banister outside an apartment of some sorts...
Need help finding a movie - 07:53pm Apr 6, 2008 PST - Hi I was hoping that someone, anyone here can help me find the name of a particular Alfred Hitchcock film. All I can remember from it is a flashback scene of the hero as a child. He is sliding down a banister outside an apartment of some sorts...

OK