MysteryNet Community Go back to Should We Give The Public What It Wants?>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Molly O.

Send e-mail to sloan_sweetheart@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by Molly O.:

Father Dowling Mysteries - 06:48pm Dec 30, 2004 PST - Did anyone here ever watch Father Dowling Mysteries? I loved that show, and would enjoy talking about it with fellow fans.
Father Dowling Mysteries - 06:48pm Dec 30, 2004 PST - Did anyone here ever watch Father Dowling Mysteries? I loved that show, and would enjoy talking about it with fellow fans.
Blackstock, Terri - 06:42am Aug 15, 2002 PST - Has anybody read Terri Blackstock's novels? They're Christian Romantic Suspense. My favorites are her Newpointe 911 Series, which is about people in the protective services, and I also like her Sun Coast Chronicles...
Henderson, Dee - 06:38am Aug 15, 2002 PST - Has anybody ever read the Christian Romantic Suspense writer, Dee Henderson? She's terrific. She's currently writing two series, Uncommon Heroes and the O'Malley series...
Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery" - 12:50pm Mar 20, 2002 PST - My family and I did one, and my father ended up being the killer. What was really funny was that my grandmother (yes, my father's mother) was who we'd cast as the victim. (She lived with us so she'd have supper with all of us, and we wanted her to be involved somehow.)
Fake Deaths - 11:15am Mar 20, 2002 PST - You have to be careful when it comes to faking deaths. The mention of a body that is unrecognizable, or the person being presumed dead with no body don't really work anymore, because readers are starting to catch on to that. That doesn't mean we can't still use them, we just need to get more creative with how we do it...
Getting Around Writer's Block - 10:56am Mar 20, 2002 PST - Hi, I'm new to this board, but not to writing.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with more than one story on the go, although with me it's a case of getting caught up with enthusiasm on a new idea and not wanting to wait. However I agree, it does help when you get caught with writer's block...

OK