MysteryNet Community Go back to Ellery Queen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

murat durmaz

Send e-mail to muratefendi@yahoo.com

About murat durmaz

Love your life and pray to God!  
Most recent posts by murat durmaz:

Help from A.C.'s fans - 02:20am Apr 12, 2004 PST - Yes it was Mark..but i am not sure if that was the same person with which was referred as Vera in CATP. She was not a character in Pigeons; just as a name in the conversation between the manager and the current secretary of the school(but not in details) Thank you for your replies
Recurring Characters and Other Oddities - 07:28am Mar 26, 2004 PST - thanks Mark.. where's that Hotel Harrogate and Spa? in England, or Scotland ??..
Recurring Characters and Other Oddities - 07:08am Mar 26, 2004 PST - Thank you about the Vera-replies..probably that was her. but I've come across a more interesting incidence in the book. Let me draw your attention into the subject..
Recurring Characters and Other Oddities - 11:47am Mar 22, 2004 PST - Hello there,I just want to ask a question about a charachter which came to my mind while reading CAT Among the Pigeons(a poirot novel).. There,the manager of the boarding school recalls one of her past secretaries.. She says that she(the secretary) quitted because of a love affair..The name of the secretary sounded very familiar to me...
Help from A.C.'s fans - 11:47am Mar 22, 2004 PST - Hello there,I just want to ask a question about a charachter which came to my mind while reading CAT Among the Pigeons(a poirot novel).. There,the manager of the boarding school recalls one of her past secretaries.. She says that she(the secretary) quitted because of a love affair..The name of the secretary sounded very familiar to me...
Tea and Talk - 05:48am Oct 5, 2001 PST - You, the 'Christie investigators', here is a challanging trivia question for you :) It will require a good deal of investigation,I warn you ! perhaps you will check all your Agatha collection.. if you like hard investigations,here comes your trivia:

How many maids/servants named Gladys are there in Christie works??..
Recurring Characters and Other Oddities - 03:08pm Jun 9, 2000 PST - thanks bundle, for your useful ınformation. Lastly I've found the book; and it will be funny for you to hear that; book is published here-in Turkey-claiming the author to be Agatha Christie. Charles Bravo is the main character of the book and Janie Cox is one of the mains...

OK